Have you made plans for the upcoming biggest gaming event of the year? We are excited to tell you that SiGMA Americas 2023, the world’s iGaming Festival, is coming to São Paulo, Brazil. This event will connect the best of the industry from the West and Latin America, covering topics such as online gaming, esports, sports betting, lotteries, blockchain, crypto and more.
SiGMA Americas 2023 is a global leader in gaming events with a reputation for delivering high-quality conferences, exhibitions and networking opportunities. Please mark your calendars for the dates of June 14th to 18th, as a highly anticipated event is rapidly approaching. The venue for this prestigious event is the Transamerica Expo Centre, which boasts modern and spacious accommodations, ideal for hosting an impressive array of exhibitors and attendees. Whether you are an avid gaming enthusiast, seasoned professional, or astute investor, this event is a must-attend, offering invaluable opportunities to glean insights from industry experts, remain abreast of the latest trends and cutting-edge innovations, and network with potential partners and clients.
We highly recommend that you do not let this outstanding opportunity slip away. Here are some of the reasons why you should attend SiGMA Americas 2023:
Learn from the experts
You will get access to over 100 speakers from different sectors and regions, who will share their insights and experiences on topics such as regulation, innovation, social responsibility, marketing, technology and more. You can also participate in various workshops and panel discussions, where you can ask questions and interact with the speakers.
Some of the speakers include:
- Roberto Regianini, CEO of FBMDS
- Gabriel Boni, DJ and YGG Community Manager
- Ivo Dorotéia, CEO of Play Book
- Ramiro Atucha, CEO of Vibra Gaming
- Javier Troncoso, CCO of Futbolsites
- Dr Marcello Corrêa, Lawyer and Institutional Relations Consultant at Axis Veritas Consultoria
- Francisco Petrônio, Paraíba State Lottery Superintendent
- Jhonatas Mendes Silva, Director of Lotteries of the State of Maranhão
- Rodrigo Schekiera, Client and Business Manager at Superintendência Nacional de Loterias da Caixa
- Thomas Jefferson Gonçalves Teixeira, Secretary of State for Partnerships and Investments
- Clinton Sparks, Owner and Chief Business Development Officer at XSET
- Alessandro Valente, Co-Founder of Brazilian iGaming Summit
- Carlos Cardama, Co-Founder of Brazilian iGaming Summit
- Danny Thomas, Co-Founder & CEO of IMPREXIS GAMING
- Thomas Carvalhaes, Managing Director of Vai de Bob
- Andres Meneses, Founder and Host of Crypto OGs
- Evan Singh Luthra, Investor and Entrepreneur at Startup Studio
- Wesley Cardia, CEO of Associação Nacional de Jogos e Loterias – ANJL
- Valter Delfraro, Government Relations and Business Development Executive at GLI
Explore the exhibition floor
You can explore the exhibition floor, where hundreds of exhibitors showcase their products and services, from software providers and operators to affiliates and publishers. You can see demos, try out games, collect swag and make contacts.
Some of the exhibitors include:
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Play Book
- Vibra Gaming
- Axis Veritas Consultoria
- Superintendência Nacional de Loterias da Caixa
- Brazilian iGaming Summit
- IMPREXIS GAMING
- Vai de Bob
- Crypto OGs
- Startup Studio
- Associação Nacional de Jogos e Loterias – ANJL
Network with potential partners and clients
You’ll have the opportunity to engage in a range of networking activities, including cocktail receptions, dinners, parties, and workshops. These events provide a chance to connect with individuals who share similar interests and to exchange ideas and contact information. You can also use the SiGMA app to schedule meetings with other attendees and exhibitors.
Some of the networking events include:
- Welcome Reception on June 14th at 6 pm at Transamerica Expo Centre
- Networking Dinner on June 15th at 8 pm at Fogo de Chão Jardins
- Networking Drinks on June 16th at 6 pm at Transamerica Expo Centre
- Closing Party on June 17th at 10 pm at D Edge
Enjoy the vibrant city of São Paulo
São Paulo is a thriving and multifaceted urban centre that offers a stimulating travel destination with a dynamic cultural and gastronomic milieu that is certain to enrapture your senses. You can visit landmarks such as Paulista Avenue, Ibirapuera Park, the MASP Museum, Pinacoteca, Mercado Municipal and Cathedral. You will also be able to taste the delicious cuisine of São Paulo, from pizza and pastel to feijoada and churrasco.
How to register for SiGMA Americas 2023
If you are interested in joining us at SiGMA Americas 2023, you can register online at their website. You have the option to choose from a range of passes that cater to your specific needs and preferences. The prices range from $99 for standard access to $499 for a VIP pass. You can also apply for a free pass if you are an affiliate or an operator.
You can also book your accommodation through their website, where you will find a selection of hotels near the venue with special rates for attendees. You can also find information about visa requirements, transportation options and COVID-19 protocols.
We hope you are as excited as we are about SiGMA Americas 2023! It will be an unforgettable experience for you and the Latin American gaming industry. Don’t miss this chance to be part of the gaming revolution in the Americas!