New Casino Sites in 2023
It does not matter whether you are a newbie or an experienced punter; you should never shy away from playing at new gambling sites for real money. You could be missing out on a lot of goodies in 2023 without even knowing it, and you will get more reasons why we say this in this article below. While staying put with a reliable site is noble, trying out new casinos never hurts to ensure you are not being shortchanged by the casino you are currently loyal to.
But most punters find it difficult to leave their comfort zone and try something new. So this guide will help to dispel any concerns you may have about new online casinos. You should be assured of any safety concerns you have while trying out gambling.
This guide provides the following information:
- How do we rate brand new casinos?
- Should you gamble at new casinos?
- What to watch out for while playing at new casinos?
The Best New Casinos in 2023 ?
Why Should You Pay Attention to New Casinos?
The thing with new casino sites is that they carefully survey the online casino gambling landscape before launching. Let’s face it, competition in the world of gaming is fierce, with online gambling receipts growing in recent times, and only the most well-prepared new operators will thrive in this economy. That being said, whether you are a frequent or occasional player, you should pay attention to new casino sites for the following reasons:
- Low entry requirement: imagine being able to register with a casino and try out games with little or no deposit.
- Exciting bonus offers: as a newbie, you should never pass up the chance to utilise no deposit or match deposit bonuses where available, as they could be your ticket to earning a big payout.
- Free spins: when you sign up with a new casino site, you can get free spins on popular slot titles.
- Spreading the risk: you can reduce your gambling risk by registering at a new casino site using limits and other special functionality offered by new online casinos. You also increase your chances of winning at the latest casinos, especially those with attractive RTPs.
- New gambling trends: a new casino site often promote new trends and better gamification when providing online gambling services. For example, participation in tournaments and prize pools through leaderboard competitions.
Game Options & Software Providers at New Online Casinos
New online casinos often launch with the promise of offering punters a vast collection of online casino gambling games developed by renowned software developers. The likes of Red Tiger, Play’N GO, Yggdrasil, Pragmatic Play, and Betsoft, amongst others, provide many regular and jackpot slots, computerised table and live dealer games on the latest online casinos. However, the onus is almost always on new online casinos to deliver the quality and volume in providing these gaming options.
New online casinos strive to compete by stocking their platforms with classic, trendy, popular, and newly released casino games. The software providing the games on a new casino site is always something experienced players look at, so these casinos tend to align themselves with top-notch providers, which lends credibility to their site. Further, top software products from Microgaming, NetEnt and the billion-dollar Evolution Gaming are provably fair casino games that run on Random Number Generators (RNG) technology.
One key advantage of trying out new casinos in 2023 is a chance to play newly released casino games with attractive RTPs. Players may also be able to try their hands out on a selection of slot games for free as part of sign-up bonus offers of new online casinos.
Friendly Terms and Conditions
Unlike more established, long-standing online casinos, new casinos are usually a bit more accommodating with their terms and conditions.
- Less cumbersome wagering requirements
- High win limits through bonuses
- Longer validity period on their bonus offers
- Less restriction on the type of games that can be played with the bonus money or to meet the wagering requirements.
You could be allowed to play a variety of games, including slots, table and even live dealer games with bonus funds at new casino sites, unlike a few old casinos that allow only slot games to be played with the bonus wins. When it comes to wagering requirements, newly licensed casinos may offer no wagering bonuses and even if they specify some wagering requirements, they are usually realistic and tenable. For example, you could receive a €/$20 no deposit bonus credit with a 10x wagering requirement where you are expected to wager up to €/$200 before you can withdraw the €/$20 credit plus any payout derived from it. However, the average wagering requirements at most established online casinos are around 30x.
New Casino Bonuses & Promotions
One major attraction of new casino sites is the lure of juicy bonuses and promotions. Newbies are often greeted with a welcome bonus offer which is the casino’s way of attracting traffic to their platform and hopefully winning over a good number of customers in the process. Some common new casino promotions to look out for include:
- Deposit match bonus: new gaming platforms often welcome newbies with match deposit bonuses on their first, second, third or even fourth deposits. For example, new online casinos can offer newly registered players a massive 200% deposit match bonus up to €/$1,500 for their first deposit while maybe a 100% match bonus up to, say, €/$1,000 for their second, third and fourth successive deposits. For regular players, there are reload bonuses but not with a high match-up percentage.
- No Deposit bonus: many new online casinos may offer newbies bonuses without them having to make any sign-up deposit whatsoever. This bonus could be a gaming account credit of, say, €/$50. However, you might not be able to withdraw this amount, as it is only meant for staking on casino games. No deposit bonuses usually have wagering requirements which may limit your ability to withdraw funds, including earnings, from your account until the wagering requirement of the no deposit bonus offer is met.
- No wagering bonus offer: some newly released casinos offer no wagering offers. That is where the casino does not place any wagering requirement on the bonus given to their customers.
Other promotions include daily or weekly cashback on losses or VIP loyalty bonuses. VIP bonuses might reward players on their Birthday anniversary and grant exclusive offers such as a trip to popular festivals, Las Vegas, Macau etc., declared through leaderboard competitions.
Payment Methods at New Online Gambling Sites
The payment methods on offer are another critical thing you should seriously consider when deciding whether to sign up with new casinos in 2023. It is important to have as many payment options available to you. Also, the number and quality of payment methods available in an online casino reflect their integrity, reliability, trustworthiness, safety, and level of customer satisfaction. Some key payment methods to look out for in new online casinos include:
- Credit or Debit cards: you should be able to use your MasterCard or VISA card when depositing funds in your gaming account. Many new online casinos accept debit and credit card payments.
- E-payment: many newly released casinos let their customers select various payment options, including popular ones like Neteller, PayPal and Skrill. For quick mobile transactions, such sites also offer mobile wallet options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc. which allow super quick transactions through the mobile phone. These e-wallet options allow you to seamlessly deposit funds to your gaming account and quickly withdraw your earnings.
- Bank Transfer: this is another payment method common to most online casinos, including new online casinos. You should be able to deposit gaming funds from your local bank account and also be able to withdraw your payouts directly to your local bank account.
- Prepaid Cards: some sites also offer transactions through convenient prepaid vouchers like Paysafecard, Neosurf etc. These vouchers are purchased from a physical outlet and generally carry a code that is to be added while making the transaction. These prepaid cards help customers to make transactions anonymously.
Most users of online casino gambling platforms spend their time playing casino games directly from their mobile devices. Therefore, before you sign up with any brand new online casino, you have to make sure that they are mobile compatible in a browser or have a mobile app. The casino mobile site or app must be compatible with most mobile devices, including iOS, Windows, and Android smartphones or tablets.
The quality of customer support service offered by new gambling platforms is key to their success. The best new casinos stand out from the crowd because they all have courteous, proactive, and prompt customer support. You have a choice of communicating with the customer support team at new online casinos through different means, including phone calls, email, online enquiry forms, or live chat. The main benefit of having various options to reach out to new online casinos is that you will get a quick response to your urgent enquiries or complaints.
Safety and Security at Latest Online Casinos
You should never compromise the safety and security of your personal information and so should never register with an unlicensed online casino in 2023. Only sign up with the latest online casinos licensed by reputable supervisory, regulatory and licensing bodies like the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Government of Gibraltar, the MGA etc. These organisations have strict security regulations that online casinos must adhere to before they can be granted a gambling license.
Knowing that new online casinos are regulated gives you peace of mind because you can be confident that these licensed casinos meet the stringent conditions of safety and security. One of the such condition involves using advanced firewalls and Secure Socket Language (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encryption technology protects your private and financial data from the threat of hackers, scammers, and other cyber-criminals.
Many casino operators have also partnered with gambling help organisations such as Begambleaware.org, Gam-anon etc., to help players deal with problem gambling issues.
New Trends in Gambling
There are many new trends in gambling today, from the increased development of smartwatches and virtual reality casino games by top software providers like Microgaming and NetEnt to advanced gamification and improvements in the audio-visual casino gaming experience on hybrid casinos. The new trends in the gambling world that cut across all aspects of casino operations include:
- Variety of Payment options: Looking at the demand for digital and fast transactions, many of the newest online casino sites are partnering with multiple e-wallets including a mobile wallet and e-voucher providers to lend extensive options to their players.
- Deposit bonuses: Deposit bonuses are a common theme in most of the new online casinos. This trend will likely pick up as casinos continue to realise the benefits of offering deposit bonuses to newbies and as new players are quickly drawn to these amazing bonus offers.
- Casino gaming: Live dealer casino games like video poker, roulette, and blackjack are hugely popular among new and professional gamblers. This trend is likely to continue in 2023 and beyond, especially with the new, improved, ultra-realistic live dealer table game titles by top developers like Evolution Gaming Studios.
Newest Casinos in 2023
We have decided to review five of the newest casinos below. These casinos offer players an extensive library of casino games, including an assortment of classic, popular and new slots titles.
Players can also get to play many jackpot games, table, and live dealer games from the stables of renowned software developers at these new online casinos. We also highlight the average Return To Player (RTP) percentage of these five casinos, their withdrawal limits, bonuses, and so on.
Barz is a new online casino founded by White Hat Gaming Limited in 2021. They have a 96% RTP with the UKGC and the MGA license. This casino is powered by top software providing 1400+ casino games. Newbies are greeted with a 200% match deposit bonus of up to €/$300 plus 50 free spins on Starburst slot with a minimum deposit of €/$20. Barz сasino has a weekly withdrawal limit of €/$5,000 with a minimum withdrawal being €/$20 processed between 1-2 days.
|Wide Portfolio of casino games;||Limited live dealer table games;|
|Variety of payment methods;||40x wagering for the welcome bonus.|
|Barz Major prize pool bonus of €/$10000;|
CasiGO is a brand new casino established by White Hat Gaming in 2020 and licensed by the MGA and the UK Gambling Commission. CasiGO has a 98.75% average RTP and over 1500 casino games. They offer different payment options with a €/$5,000 weekly withdrawal limit, a minimum withdrawal of €/$10, and a payout within 1 to 2 days. The operator offers a 200% match-up of up to €/$200 and 100 free spins on the Book of Dead slot with a minimum deposit of €/$20.
|Daily, weekly, and VIP promotions;||No customer support via phone call;|
|Assortment of casino games including slot, jackpot, blackjack, roulette, poker, and Keno;||Skrill and Neteller payments are not eligible for the bonus offer.|
|Top Software providers such as Netent, Evolution Gaming, NYX etc.|
Swift Casino is one of the best new online casinos. Established in 2020 by Skill On Net Ltd, Swift Casinos is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, and the UKGC offers newbies a 100% deposit match bonus up to €/$50 with 50 bonus spins on the Book of Dead slot on a deposit of €/$10. The minimum possible withdrawal amount is €/$20, and the withdrawal time is 1-5 days and varies on the payment method. Swift Casino has an average RTP of 96.40%, with over 1500 casino games.
|Exclusive VIP Membership Program;||Some withdrawal options attract fees on withdrawals under €/$500;|
|The app is available on App store;||Email support only.|
|24/7 customer support.|
Plaza Royal Casino
Plaza Royal is one of the latest online casino gambling platforms and was established in 2020 by Aspire Global International Ltd. This casino is licensed by the UKGC and the MGA and comes with an RTP of 96%. New punters are offered a deposit match bonus of 100% up to €/$50 plus 20 free spins on Starburst Slot with a minimum deposit of €/$10 on the first deposit. There are more free spin offers after the first deposit, you can read our review to know more about them. This casino has over 1,500 slot games and a €/$7,000 monthly withdrawal limit with a minimum of €/$10. The withdrawal time can be up to 6 days with bank cards and wire transfers, between 1-2 days with e-wallets.
|Support is available 7 days a week;||Live chat customer support does not operate on a 24/7 timescale;|
|Variety of payment methods;||Phone support is not available;|
|7 levels exclusive loyalty reward scheme.||Many restricted countries.|
Casushi is one of the newest online casino platforms, established in 2020. Owned by Dazzletag Entertainment Ltd and licensed by the UKGC, Casushi casino also had a 97% RTP with a €/$2,500 withdrawal limit for e-wallets and a €/$5,000 limit for bank wire transfer with a cashout time of up to 48 hours. A 100% deposit match bonus of up to €/$50 awaits newbies, and 50 bonus spins on the Book of Dead slot.
|Top software providers available, including Blueprint Gaming, Play’N Go etc.;||Limited table games;|
|Mobile-friendly website design;||Limited live chat support.|
|Huge collection of slot games;|
Latest British Mobile Casinos
Not all new online casinos in 2023 offer full mobile compatibility. Some have mobile designs that offer decent compatibility on mobile device browsers, while others provide a fully functional, downloadable mobile app. Nevertheless, we have compiled a list of the latest British mobile casinos for your perusal. All the casinos we have picked are duly licensed and offer a secure platform with a wide range of mobile-compatible casino games. See below for our comprehensive list of the newest online casinos with mobile compatibility.
100% up to €/$100 / 50 FS
200% / €/$500 / 50 FS
€/$50 / 50 FS
How Do We Rate Brand New Online Casinos?
Our rating of brand new online casinos is hinged on six key parameters, which are enumerated below:
- Safety and security
- We rate any new casino site based on its safety and security. Licensing by a reputable regulatory agency is the first indication of a safe casino. A new online casino licensed by the UKGC or the MGA has met very stringent security regulations, including the use of advanced firewalls and SSL encryption technology on its platform. So we try to pick such casinos over others that do not have a license.
- Fees and limits
- We know how keen punters are about the withdrawal limits and any fees that casinos may charge, influencing their decision of choosing a casino site. So we take our time to test run new online casinos in 2023 to have first-hand knowledge of any fees (hidden or otherwise) and their withdrawal limits before listing a casino.
- Payment options and instant withdrawal
- A new casino site with limited payment methods raises many suspicions. We rank these casinos lower than those with a variety of payment options. You should be able to decide which payment method to use rather than having a limited choice, especially if those options have security concerns and comparatively slower payout speed. Same day payout casinos are more than likely to rank high on our list.
- Everyone loves an attractive promotion, and so do we. So in our ranking of new online casinos, we highlight the different bonuses and promotional offers available in each casino. Welcome bonuses like no wagering, no deposit, match deposit bonuses, and free spins are great bonus attractions. A new online site is ranked based on the quality of the bonuses they offer both newbies and existing customers.
- Game variety
- A new casino site with limited games is ranked low because we know how important it is to have a vast collection of casino games from top-ranking software providers. Those new online casinos with popular, classic, trendy, and new game titles rank high on our list. New casino sites should offer a variety of casino games that include slots, jackpots, roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat, live dealer, and speciality games like bingo or keno.
- Customer support
- The more avenues available for customers to lodge complaints or make enquiries, the better for a new casino site. We rank casinos high if they have 24/7 customer support for a live chat while offering other support by phone and email.
Useful Tips Before Playing at New Gambling Sites
Before you join new online gambling sites, it is advisable for you to check for the following:
- Licensing: make sure the casino is properly licensed by the likes of MGA or UKGC.
- Security: never disclose your financial or personal details on any platform until you have confirmed their security protocol. SSL encryption technology is an absolute must-have for any new operator you intend to register with.
- Gaming: you should be able to choose from various casino games. Make sure the casino offers a mix of slots, jackpots, tables, and live dealer games before picking a site.
- Promotions: as a newbie, you can boost your chances of winning and earning a decent payout with bonuses and promotional packages. Go for casinos with attractive welcome bonuses with reasonable wagering requirements.
- Customer service: never compromise on customer support because you will never know when you will need it. So always test the live chat, email and phone call customer support options of new casino sites to know how courteous, prompt and decisive they are.
Latest Online Casinos vs Established Casinos
Let us have a look at the broad differences between a new casino site and established online casinos.
|New Casinos||Established Casinos|
|License newly secured, a growing reputation and customer base||License secured way back, with an established reputation and strong customer base consisting of VIP members/td>|
|A growing portfolio of new, popular, trendy, and classic casino games from top software providers||A huge collection of casino game titles covering a myriad of games including slots, jackpots, table, and live dealer games|
|Growing list of payment options with a limited weekly and monthly withdrawal limit||Established payment methods on offer with a steadily increasing withdrawal limit, especially for existing customers|
|Instant withdrawal options are offered as a unique selling point (USP)||Instant withdrawal is part and parcel of business|
|Mobile app with many mobile compatible casino games available for a competitive edge||Mobile compatibility also available with a strong market position|
Let’s Sum Up
There are many new online casino sites in 2023 for players and it is up to you to pick the best with the help of this article and based on your research and analysis. If you want to sign up for new online casinos, our review experts advise that you pay special attention to the mentioned key parameters we use in rating these casinos, in addition to reading customer comments, feedback, and reviews. New casino sites with positive customer feedback should be prioritized, but still, you should tread with caution if you notice anything odd about them.
- How do I make sure the casino is new?
Check the “About Us” page of the casino and read information about its establishment and history. You can also check third-party review sites for more information about new gambling operators.
- Are new online casinos safe?
New casinos can be considered to be safe if they are duly licensed by renowned regulatory bodies like the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). These supervisory and licensing agencies demand very high-security standards from casinos.
- What is the advantage of playing at the latest online casinos?
The latest online casinos offer new players welcome bonuses like no wagering, no deposit, and deposit match bonuses. You can also get free spins on popular slots when you sign up with these online casinos amongst other benefits.
- How often do new casinos appear?
New casinos appear quite often. However, note that the UKGC demands very strict compliance from these casinos. It may therefore take some time before they are granted a license to operate in the market.
- Where can I find brand new casinos?
You can find brand new gambling operators on our review platform. We have taken time out to compile a comprehensive list of the latest mobile casinos and five of the newest casinos.
- What is the difference between the latest casino and an established casino?
An established casino is one that has existed for quite a while with a strong reputation, while the latest casino is one that is new and trying to carve a niche for itself in the online casino gambling market.