Landline Gambling Overview
Casino landline billing is not a new banking option because it was introduced back in 2010. However, not everyone knows about this convenient method because of the popularity of mobile pay by bill solutions. However, landline providers offering services to residents decided to make a similar payment solution and the three largest companies such as BT, TalkTalk, and Virgin Media have supported this idea. As a result, players who enjoy online real money casino sites have received an opportunity to deposit from €/$10 up to €/$30 a day and play their favourite games betting cash. The verification procedure takes place by phone and a player receives his funds almost immediately.
How to Make a Casino Deposit via Landline (In 5 Steps)
What is interesting is, Landline deposit casino platforms get more popular every day. Though many young people may call this way of depositing funds outdated, the number of its users is constantly growing. Therefore, more and more casino players are looking for a way to transfer money to the casino balance using this method. Similar to other pay by phone options, a player should make these 5 steps to make a deposit at an online casino website:
- Enter the casino account and choose the Cashier section.
- Select a “Deposit by phone” option and enter the landline telephone number.
- A casino will provide a phone number to call and listen to bot instructions.
- Perform the instruction (e.g. enter the phone number) to complete the transaction.
- Stay connected before the transaction is completed and you get a confirmation from a bot.
It will be a sign that funds are delivered to the casino balance and it is time to hand up and select a game with the most lucrative prizes. As you can see, it is very easy to deposit funds at pay by Landline casino and the only thing you need is a telephone. The sum deposited will be added to the next phone bill.
How to Cashout Money From Online Casinos via Landline
Unfortunately, Landline can be used only for depositing funds, so withdrawals are not supported by this payment method. However, if you are lucky to win in one of the best online casinos, it is enough to choose an alternative payment method from the list offered by a casino. It is worth noting that none of the pay by phone options can be used for cashing out, so it is better to take a look at electronic payment systems, bank wire transfers, credit and debit cards, and other solutions. Keep in mind that every casino has pending time and withdrawal limits per every banking option, so check them in advance!
Top BT Landline Deposit Casino Sites
It is predictable that all casinos can suggest to players this payment option, but still, there are a lot of Landline bill casino platforms that are worth players’ attention. If you want to get unforgettable gambling fun, control your spending, and deposit fast without leaving your home, check out this top.
Why Choose Casinos That Accept Landline
Every payment method has a number of features that make it a perfect solution for a player. Casino deposit by Landline also offers players a number of benefits that make it a number-one option. These are several important points why for people who appreciate playing at an online casino Landline bill is the only right choice.
- Safety & Security with Landline
- This feature is important for all financial transactions because people do not want to lose money they have planned to spend for fun. With Landline, there is no sense to worry either about your money or about personal information. In fact, a player does not provide any sensitive data except for a phone number. Consequently, it can’t be stolen, shared or used for illegal purposes. The only information needed to complete the transaction is a phone number.
- Though it may sound unbelievable the only thing it is necessary to do to make a casino deposit is to call the telephone number provided in the cashier section. Naturally, it may take you a couple of minutes to listen to the bot and complete several simple actions as well as wait for a transaction to be delivered, but that is everything you should do – nothing else is required.
- Responsible gambling
- One of the main challenges for many players is to stop gambling when things go very badly or very well. They may spend huge sums of money being excited and then regret that very much. However, Landline will not allow a player to cross the limit because the maximum daily amount to be deposited is €/$30. It means that there is no chance to go overdraft – you simply enjoy the fun of gambling while there is enough money on your balance and either feel the pleasure of winnings or sigh with relief that you haven’t wasted too much.
- Play now, pay the bill later
- When you have chosen a casino, pay by BT phone bill is one of few methods that does not require a player to have funds at the moment of playing. There is no need to transfer the money you have right now because your expenses are added to the total monthly phone bill and you can pay for your entertainment later. It is also comfortable not to waste time on minor payments and put a bigger amount into the BT account once a month.
- Fast transactions
- It is not very comfortable to send money to the casino balance and wait for several days for their arrival. With Landline, it is possible to forget about time-consuming transactions and start playing immediately. The only period of time you need to endure before trying your luck is a phone conversation. In fact, money is delivered after you have confirmed the transfer and at the very time of your phone talk. Moreover, the success of the transaction will be confirmed by a bot and when you end up on your phone call, your balance is ready for betting.
New Landline Casino Sites
Despite the fact that Landline is considered to be out of trend among young people, more and more new casino websites that only join the gambling market add it to their range of banking options. Now it is difficult to find a new online casino in 2024 that has not introduced pay by phone deposits to players, so it is possible to take advantage of special offers and rewarding promotions easier and faster. It is important for every new platform to attract more players, so their offers can be incredibly inviting. So looking for a new casino pay by Landline must be there to be one of the first to try these benefits, while a list of the websites to check is offered below.
Mobile Casino Sites with Landline Deposits
The comfort and benefits of mobile casino Landline billing are unquestioned. More people access online gaming websites from mobile phones and tablets because they are not restricted by place or time of gambling. Consequently, they need a convenient and universal payment method for depositing, and Landline is a nice choice. Both online mobile casinos and desktop versions understand that players are not ready to wait for a long time and want to play now and here. Therefore, there are many websites that share this viewpoint and offer fast and simple Landline deposits.
Benefits & Drawbacks
It is a dream of every gambler to find a perfect deposit method but, unfortunately, every banking option has not only positive features but also some downfalls. Naturally, you may face some inconveniences depositing to pay by Landline casino. To ensure you’re well-equipped to make an informed decision, Gamblorium has meticulously outlined the pros and cons of choosing this payment method.
|The simplicity of making a deposit;
|You can deposit only €/$10 per transaction with a limit of €/$30 a day;
|Instant delivery of funds to the casino account;
|Fewer chances to get a casino bonus (there might be a higher minimum deposit limit);
|Secure and private transactions without sharing personal details;
|No chance to withdraw funds in this way;
|Possibility to gamble now and pay for the bill later;
|Not all casinos have this banking option;
|Maximum daily limit prevents overspending.
|People who do not use Landline phones can’t take advantage of this method.
Popular Phone Billing Alternatives
The downfalls of Landline deposits may play a significant role for some players. They may wish to increase their daily betting amounts or be eligible to claim bonuses offered. Therefore, it is important to have a list of payment methods that can be used together or instead of pay by phone deposits as well as to have a suitable way for winnings withdrawal. This list of alternatives can be handy for every player.
Most Popular Landline Casino Games
Landline deposits open players access to a whole variety of casino games. It is possible to select any game from the casino collection and make your bets on the way to a cash prize. You may be interested in which games are played most often in BT casinos. This is a list of the most popular games selected by players.
Landline Billing Slots
It is a pleasure to play slots because this game does not require special skills or knowledge, but it allows gamblers to relax and collect winning combinations by pressing only one button. However, it is impossible to play slots online for real money without cash on your casino balance. Landline deposit slots are a great solution because it is possible to prolong the fun of gambling making lower bets and getting more winning combinations. If you also like traditional slot machines with classic symbols and 3 reels or you prefer to get a new unmatched experience with innovative themes and numerous paylines, slots paid by home phone will not leave you disappointed. You will appreciate all the fun and will be able to stop on time to withdraw your winnings.
Landline Billing Roulette
American, French or European? When it comes to roulette real money games, there are enough examples to select from. If you want to try different types of roulette, deposit via Landline, and you will be able to identify which one is the most appealing to you.
Landline Billing Blackjack
Connoisseurs of card games should look for a licensed blackjack Landline casino. What a pleasure it is to follow the appearance of new cards trying not to go over 21! If you are a fan of online blackjack for real money, try to play this game in a live dealer casino, too – your Landline deposit will be enough to get an absolutely new range of emotions.
How We Rate and Review Banking Methods
Every company that provides depositing methods tries to focus on the benefits it offers to players, but it is clear that there are possible negative features too. At Gamblorium, our experts understand this rule and look for unbiased information about payment options not only on their official websites but also read reviews of other users, perform their own tests, and check information provided in other articles. It allows us to provide our players with truthful and fair reviews as well as rank banking methods respectively. Years of experience help our experts to cover all the important aspects in every review and let readers find answers to every question they are interested in.
Expert’s Opinion + Tips
Landline is not a new deposit method in online casinos, but more players understand how simple and fast it is in comparison with others. My personal choice of Landline was based on the possibility of getting funds remaining on the line. It means that you should not worry if they are going to be delivered or why they are late – when you finish, your funds will be already ready for bets. Though many people believe that this depositing method is likely to be used by elderly players, I must admit that age does not play any role here – it is easy and fast to increase your casino balance in this way, and the only thing you need is a telephone.
Is it safe to use Landline for making deposits at online casinos?
Yes, it is. It is absolutely secure to make deposits to pay by BT Landline casino because you do not share any sensitive data or financial details. Moreover, you receive money before you end up your call, so there is no sense in worrying.
Are there any limits for Landline deposits at online gambling sites?
Yes, there is. You will agree that there are not as many 5-euro deposit casino sites operating online, and all the bonuses are given to players who deposit €/$10 and more. Landline allows sending at least €/$10 per transaction and up to €/$30 a day, so this amount is enough to enjoy your favourite game.
How to make a deposit in an online casino with Landline?
As it was mentioned before, you can make a deposit using Landline in several simple steps. Enter the account of your pay by home phone casino and go to the Cashier page. Select pay by phone method and call by the number generated there. Follow the instructions provided by a bot and remain on the line until your funds are delivered.
Can I make a withdrawal from casino sites with Landline?
No, you can’t. You should select an alternative banking option for withdrawal.
Are there any bonuses in Landline casino sites?
Of course. Landline casinos offer different bonuses and promotions to players including a top casino bonus with a jackpot but ensure that you meet a minimum deposit amount to be able to claim them.
Are there any extra service fees?
Landline operators may charge a small fee for casino deposits that will be taken away from the total amount, but it is not significant.
Can I make Landline payments via mobile?
There is another pay by phone banking option that allows transferring funds via a mobile phone. Landline deposits are available only via home telephones.