Guide to PayPal Casino Sites
PayPal is a safe online payment method and its global use is growing along with the number of active accounts. To keep the trust of its clients, they do everything to make the money transfer safe and reliable. PayPal has a long-established presence in the gambling industry and helps millions of players with fast and secure payments. Its yearly gaming transactions account for over $12 billion worldwide.
When choosing an online casino PayPal is selected in 25% of cases due to top-notch security features and two-factor verification. If you worry about the safety of transactions, an online casino PayPal payment system definitely provides it. Here’s what you’ll find out after reading this article:
- What PayPal is, how does it work, and how to set up a casino account using this payment method?
- How to make a deposit in a real money casino and how to withdraw funds via PayPal?
- What things to consider when choosing the best PayPal casinos?
Stay tuned and you’ll know how to use the features of this payment method to the maximum.
Top Online Casinos that Take PayPal in 2023 ?
What is PayPal and How Does It Work?
As a digital financial operator, PayPal is one of the leading payment platforms worldwide. Through PayPal, people can make purchases on websites, buy or sell goods and services, or make online gaming transactions.
Created in 1998 as a software development company named Confinity, it was not a success at the start. After the change of the business model and focus on digital wallets, the company launched its first electronic payment system version in 1999. In 2002, the company was renamed PayPal and went public.
During the last reported year, mobile payments via PayPal reached around $230 billion. As of 2020, it operates in 202 markets and has 325 million active accounts. No wonder it’s rather easy to find PayPal gambling sites.
|Company Name||PayPal Inc.|
|Founders||Ken Howery, Luke Nosek, Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Yu Pan, Elon Musk|
|HQ Regions||San Jose, California|
|Area Served||Almost worldwide|
|Number of Users||305 million|
|Max. Spendings Limit||€/$3,000 a day|
|Number of Casinos||10|
|Max. Bonus||€/$500 + 50 FS|
|Deposit Alternatives||Skrill, Google Pay, Apple Pay|
Setting Up a PayPal Account
To start making casino PayPal transfers, you should first set up an account. To do so, you need a bank credit or debit card, a statement for verification purposes, and, sometimes, a passport or another ID. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you register with ease:
- Head to the official website and press Sign Up;
- Provide your first and last name, and address, and create a reliable password;
- Indicate your email and other details;
- Press the link sent to your email to verify the account.
As a precaution, you will also need to verify your bank card. To do so, log into your account, click Wallet, and select the card you want to verify. Then click the Confirm Card link. PayPal will charge a small amount of money which will return after the card is verified.
Don’t forget to protect your new account with a strong unique password and keep it secret. Remember that a good password contains at least 10 characters including numbers, upper and lower case letters, and special symbols.
🙌 Voila! Now you can pay in any PayPal online casino and start winning money.
How to Make a Deposit in a Casino with PayPal
If you want to play for real money and to try your luck in slots or other casino games, it is necessary to fund your account. When choosing casino sites PayPal deposit is always a good idea. Before getting started, make sure that the chosen casino accepts PayPal. Here’s what you should do:
- Choose one of the online casinos that accept PayPal deposits.
- Create an account, head to Cashier and choose PayPal.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. Don’t forget to use coupons and promo codes if there are any.
- Click Submit.
You will be immediately transferred to the PayPal website. Log into your account and approve the PayPal casino deposit. Now you can enjoy your favourite slots and table games!
How to Withdraw Money From Casino Sites Using PayPal
Even though the cashout process is more challenging, using this payment method in a casino with PayPal withdrawal is no hassle if you keep in mind the following steps:
- Log in to the chosen online casino.
- Open Cashier and check whether you have enough money to request the withdrawal; make sure you have enough money in your account.
- Choose PayPal from the list of options and insert the necessary sum.
- Confirm your request.
💡 We recommend reading the casino’s Terms and Conditions attentively to make sure that your country of residence accepts PayPal transactions and that you have cleared all wagering requirements. In addition, the gambling site may require your ID to verify the transaction, especially if you are using the platform for the first time.
The amount of time needed for the funds to move between your PayPal and banking account differs depending on the casino. Usually, it takes 1 to 3 business days for processing. An instant withdrawal casino will let you cash out the winnings almost immediately.
Best PayPal Casino Sites in 2023
The partnership between PayPal and online casinos shows players that this gambling site can be trusted. More and more online casinos offer gamers PayPal as a payment option. It’s getting harder to pick the best platform, so our team of experts has investigated the most notable ones. Now, to help you narrow down the PayPal casino list, let us tell you about the best platforms that accept this payment option.
|#||Casino||Bonus||Games Number||Min. Deposit|
|1||Rise Casino||25 Free Spins||350+||€/$10|
|2||Monster Casino||€/$500 + 50 FS||450+||€/$10|
|3||Online Casino London||500 Free Spins||750+||€/$10|
|4||Deluxino Casino||25 Free Spins||300+||€/$10|
Why Choose Casinos That Accept PayPal
With the increase in online gambling popularity, the number of available online payment methods also grows. PayPal is a popular and widely accessible money transfer platform and no wonder that online PayPal casino become more attractive due to the speed and ease of the money transfers. Below we outline the main advantages of playing in casinos that accept this payment option.
- Safety & Security with PayPal
- PayPal’s transfer system ensures that your money and data are well guarded. It filters spam and monitors emails to prevent phishing and identity theft. Advanced encryption methods guarantee secure transactions to gambling websites. Money stored with PayPal can be easily transferred to your linked bank account.
- Make the Best of Your Existing Account
- If you already have an account, you can use the money at online casinos that use PayPal, to fill up your cart at any online shop, and of course, to conduct all kinds of other electronic payments.
- Deposits and Withdrawal Limits
- This payment option is rather convenient for gamblers. Online casino PayPal payout and deposit are extremely secure and convenient. In most cases, deposit limits range from €/$10 to €/$8000 per transaction, except minimum deposit casinos, where €/$1 to €/$5 will get you playing. Withdrawal limits as well depend on casino rules and usually are from €/$10 to €/$2500 per transaction.
- Fast Payouts Payment Processing
- The fastest payout online casino is usually the one that uses PayPal, cryptocurrency, or e-wallets. When joining an online casino real money PayPal withdrawals help to cash out your winnings in a matter of minutes.
- PayPal Credit
- If you have an insufficient balance or want to keep money on account for something else, there is a chance to gamble with PayPal credit. Instead of quitting the game, fund your account with borrowed money.
- Reliable, Licensed, and Legal
- If the casino accepts PayPal, it’s surely a sign of the casino’s reliability. Nearly all reputable platforms have PayPal on offer and this banking method works only with fully regulated and legal online casinos. However, you should keep in mind that players with a PayPal account are allowed to deposit only in a casino that is licensed to operate in the countries of their origin.
- PayPal Fees in different countries
- Online gambling sites normally do not charge a fee for PayPal transactions, with the exclusion of a few online casinos. Let’s look at some examples.
- UK gambling sites may charge additional fees for withdrawals via PayPal. It is necessary to check individual casino rules before depositing;
- In Canada, online casinos no longer accept PayPal but other payment options are available.
New PayPal Casino Sites
There are literally thousands of gambling sites on the market and the number of those with PayPal continues to grow. New brands constantly appear on the gambling landscape, and, battling for customers, they offer potential customers unique bonuses and attractive promotions. Quite often they head to a new casino PayPal platform to get a welcome bonus and refresh the game.
Look at our list of new casinos PayPal in 2022 not to miss favourable deals and attractive offers:
PayPal Casino Bonuses
All gamblers love casino bonuses, and PayPal casino players are not an exception. Right after finding a new online casino, a player usually heads to the promotion section. Getting a welcome bonus, free spins, and other goodies are as exciting as winning! Here are the main online casino bonuses that can make the game even more beneficial:
- Welcome Bonus. Almost every casino greets newcomers with attractive offers. It comes as a match bonus for the first deposits. Usually, the bonus sum has an upper limit.
- No deposit bonus. There are a few gambling sites where you can play without actually depositing any money. When joining one, a no deposit casino bonus gives a great opportunity to get familiar with the platform and to make a few spins before deciding whether the casino is worth your money or not.
- No wagering casino bonus. A rather rare but popular no wagering casino bonus comes without any wagering requirements attached to it. Anything you were able to win off such a bonus is yours to keep.
- Free spins. You can get them as a part of a welcome package or as a separate promotion on particular weekdays. When gambling at a free spins casino, players get a certain number of spins without making real money bets.
Before cashing your bonus, pay close attention to the particular conditions that come with it. Read them carefully and meet all the requirements. Otherwise, you can forfeit the lucky addition to your winnings. Keep in mind the wagering requirements; bonus applied restrictions, betting limits, and deadlines.
Benefits & Drawbacks
Every payment method, including e-wallets, has its advantages, disadvantages, and nuances. Now, let’s recap all the pros and cons of using PayPal online casinos.
|No sharing of any personal data with the gambling site.||Limited casino choice.|
|PayPal e-wallet payments are among the safest banking methods.||Not many casinos accept it, and the latest PayPal casino legislation does not promise much change.|
|Instant deposits.||Transaction fees.|
|Possibility to play with credit.|
|Easy to use mobile app.|
|PayPal works only with highly reputable casinos.|
Mobile Casinos that Accept PayPal
PayPal is very convenient for making casino deposits and withdrawals on the go. Mobile casinos that accept PayPal are as reliable as those that you play from your desktop or laptop. The interface differs, but the process does not. This payment option has a devoted app for iOS and Android which is simple and intuitive and is protected from crashes due to great technical support. The PayPal app has a PayPal One Touch function which makes the payment process even faster and more convenient. PayPal casino mobile platforms are modern, and bright, and don’t lag behind their desktop versions.
Here are the best mobile casinos accepting PayPal.
|1||Kozmo Casino||25 Free Spins||iOS, Android, Windows Phone||Not available|
|2||Slotnite||€/$250 + 100 Bonus Spins||iOS, Android, Windows Phone||Not available|
|3||Captain Spins||€/$1200 + 260 Bonus Spins||iOS, Android, Windows Phone||Not available|
|4||Slots Animal||500 Free Spins||iOS, Android, Windows Phone||Not available best PayPal Alternatives|
Best PayPal Alternatives
Due to PayPal’s high standards and strict requirements, some casinos might find it difficult to comply, while some just want to avoid the hassle of going through the integration process. Sometimes players don’t have a PayPal account or don’t want to open one. Here are other payment options that you can stick to when depositing or withdrawing at online casinos:
Best PayPal Slots of All Time
Many gamers prefer Pay by PayPal slots sites for a good reason. NetEnt, Betsoft, and Microgaming casinos that accept PayPal offer a wide variety of slots with high security, a friendly interface, and clear bonus terms. Most online real money slots accept this e-wallet and are a good choice in terms of the safety of money transfers and trustworthiness.
Classical machines have fans all over the world. Especially among players who love land-based casinos. However, if you want to enjoy gambling to the maximum, we advise trying new machines that are launched almost every day. New PayPal slots will refresh your perception of the game and reward you with free spins and outstanding bonuses.
Here is a list of the latest slot sites that accept PayPal:
100 / €/$250 / 100 FS
€/£1000 / 100 FS
How We Rate and Review Banking Methods
Our team of qualified experts with years of experience in the gaming industry makes in-depth reviews of banking methods before recommending them to our readers. While all the methods we describe are fully legal and can be used by gamers, some of them, like PayPal, stand out in terms of safety, speed, and ease of use.
We test and try all the available features, make note of the processing times, as well as evaluate security and privacy. In this article, you can learn about one of the most reliable payment methods and how to choose an online casino that accepts PayPal.
Expert’s Opinion + Tips
PayPal is one of the best depositing and withdrawing methods I have tried out so far. I like its high level of personal data protection and the speed of transactions. Just like most people, I do not like to be charged extra fees but this platform is well worth the money paid for its service. When I choose casino sites that accept PayPal I know that the funds are safe and the data is protected.
- Is PayPal safe to use for making deposits at online casinos?
PayPal is considered to be one of the safest online payment methods and can boast two-factor verification and top-notch software. This makes an online casino with PayPal deposit a safe choice. To minimize the risks, choose a reliable gambling site from the list above.
- Can PayPal be used at all casinos?
Online casinos with PayPal don’t accept deposits and withdrawals from all countries. Thus, if PayPal is not available in your country, you won’t be able to use it for casino transactions. If you can’t find gambling sites that accept PayPal, choose one of the alternative payment methods above.
- What’s the minimum deposit in casinos that accept PayPal?
When choosing a casino with PayPal, be ready to make a €/$10-€/$25 deposit. However, if you want to pay less, you can search for a minimum deposit casino that accepts smaller deposits. There are even a few no deposit casinos at the moment.
- How long does it take to make a PayPal payout?
The cashout time greatly depends on a particular online casino that takes PayPal. Usually, the withdrawal time occupies up to 3 business days.
- If I deposit using PayPal is it necessary to withdraw money to my PayPal account?
When playing in a Pay by PayPal casino, you should not necessarily deposit and withdraw funds using this method. Choose any banking option that suits your needs.
- Which casino accept PayPal deposits?
Above we have discussed gambling sites that accept this payment option. Keep in mind that you can make an online casino deposit by PayPal only in the casinos that operate legally in the country of their jurisdiction.
- Can you gamble with PayPal credit?
If this payment method is accepted in your favourite online casino, then you can use a PayPal credit there as well. You can gamble with PayPal credit with no interest charged if it is paid in full and in a timely manner.
- What shows up on my PayPal statement if I use it on online gambling sites?
A PayPal statement is a report of your financial activity for a certain period of time. It includes data on any transactions and expenses you have made. When you gamble online with PayPal, deposits and withdrawals are shown as individual transactions.