Apple Pay Online Casino Guide
Apple Pay is a mobile payment service and a virtual wallet by Apple Inc which allows making transactions in person, in the App Store, and on the Internet. This payment option is extremely popular, and the number of online casinos that accept Apple Pay is increasing day after day.
Apple Pay has quickly become one of the simplest and most secure ways of making deposits, especially among players who are searching for convenience and instant transactions. Gamblers choose Apple Pay because of Face and Touch ID, as well as secure two-factor authentication. We guarantee that after reading this article you’ll know everything needed to use Apple Pay when gambling in your favourite casino, namely about:
- How Apple Pay works;
- Steps to make an Apple Pay casino deposit;
- Reasons to choose this payment option for gambling.
Best Apple Pay Casino Sites in 2023 ?
What is Apple Pay and How Does It Work?
Apple Pay is a smart payment system that was launched in 2014 by Apple Inc., the largest tech company with a $961 billion market value. It is powered by all Apple devices that have Face or Touch ID. Apple Pay e-wallet allows making contactless transactions both in-person and online. This system digitizes credit/debit cards and grants transactions from the card using fingerprint scanners or faces recognition.
One of the biggest advantages is that it allows storing several payment cards in one place even if they are from different banks. You don’t have to remember any codes once the cards are added to the Apple Wallet. In 2019, Apple Pay’s sales volume equalled $46 billion and more and more banks started cooperating with the system. You may find it at American Express, Clyde Bank, HSBC, Bank of Scotland, Metro Bank, and many others. Due to the AP technology, sensitive information is securely stored on the gambling site. Every transaction is given a unique security code that only the card’s owner has access to.
|Company Name||Apple Inc.|
|Number of Casinos||10|
|Max. Bonus||€/$500 + 50 FS|
|Deposit Alternatives||Google Pay, PayPal, Pay by Phone|
Setting Up an Apple Pay Account
The number of Apple Pay gambling sites is growing and to keep up with the times you should set up an Apple Pay account. This comprehensive video tutorial contains a detailed explanation of how to add a card to your Apple Wallet and start using it. And if the tutorial is not enough, you can additionally read the guidelines on Apple’s official website.
How to Make a Deposit in a Casino with Apple Pay (In 5 Steps)
Even if you have never used this payment system before, let us assure you that making a casino deposit with Apple Pay is rather simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Get familiar with the best casinos that accept Apple Pay deposits, and pick the one you like the most. Check the terms, requirements, and betting limits.
- Create an account or log in to an existing one.
- Head to the Banking or Cashier section. Pick Apple Pay from the list of depositing options.
- Sign in to your Apple account and indicate the necessary amount.
- Start playing. The transactions are instant, and casino real money players can gamble straight away.
Keep in mind that reputable sites never ask players to provide any bank details or credit card numbers. Moreover, some gambling platforms have a built-in Apple Pay function, so you can skip the login procedure.
How to Withdraw Money from Casino that Accepts Apple Pay
It is very easy to fund accounts at Apple Pay online casino sites but unfortunately, it’s impossible to withdraw winnings. At the moment, there is no verified way to cash out your money via Apple Pay. The system was created for funding accounts and doesn’t process withdrawals yet. However, players can cash out winnings from deposits made via Apple Pay through Bank Wire Transfers, bank cards, or e-wallets without any difficulties. Once the requirements change and it will be possible to withdraw via Apple Pay, we’ll update these guidelines and you will be among the first to know.
Why Choose Gambling Sites that Accept Apple Pay
Casinos that accept Apple Pay are no longer uncommon and it is not surprising. This payment option has a range of benefits both for gamblers and those who are willing to make transactions and payments in a secure and quick manner. It is accepted in a big number of countries by thousands of retailers and the number of casinos that take Apple Pay continues to grow.
Below we will tell you about the main reasons why choosing this payment system is a good idea.
- Safety & Security with Apple Pay
- Apple Pay is one of the safest ways of making online and offline payments. This system was brought to life because bank cards with numbers and codes are vulnerable, and can be stolen. Apple Pay encrypts bank card numbers and other details, and stores this data in the ‘secure element’ of the system for additional protection.
Apple sends the device a unique number and security code when you want to make a transaction, and no other details are required. Moreover, verification via Touch ID ensures the physical presence of the person who requested the transaction.
Two-factor authentication protects cards from fraud and hacker attacks even if the device is lost or stolen. In addition, it filters spam and helps to protect your smartphone from phishing.
- Fast Payouts Payment Processing
- If you are looking for the fastest paying online casino it is always a great idea to pick one of Apple Pay sites. Even though this system doesn’t allow withdrawals, deposits are extremely fast and secure. After funding the account, you can start playing straight away.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Limits
- When joining an online casino Apple Pay is a great option both for beginners and high rollers. There are no restrictions and deposit limits usually meet the standards of other cards and e-wallets. For example, players can fund the account with €/$5 or €/$2,000 per single transaction. However, the limits differ from one casino to another, so you should read the Terms and Conditions attentively before conducting any financial transactions.
Keep in mind that Apple Pay requires verification if you want to deposit over €/$500 at a time.
- Apple Pay Fees
- There are no fees charged when using Apple Pay and the system is completely free to use. However, you should remember that this payment option acts as an intermediary between the bank card and the gambling site, so players should always check whether such companies as MasterCard and Visa have banking fees for Apple Pay transactions.
- Great on mobile
- If you decide to gamble on the go, there won’t be a need to create an account or fill out numerous forms. Apple Pay requires only the built-in application, Safari, and a device with Touch or Face ID. Players can fund the account on iPad, iPhone, and Mac in a matter of seconds.
Moreover, the outstanding convenience and security of Face and Touch ID make it much faster to use Apple Pay for mobile deposits than to make a transaction via a bank card.
New Apple Pay Casino Sites
Gambling is a rather intense industry where it becomes more and more challenging to impress players and make them stay. That is why online casinos regularly add new features: unique bonuses, rewarding loyalty programs, recent games, and of course, new payment options. At the moment, you can easily find top apple pay casinos, and we are happy to introduce you to the most reliable ones.
Here is a list of new gambling sites with Apple Pay that you don’t want to miss:
Benefits & Drawbacks
Playing at an online casino that accepts Apple Pay gives users much freedom. However, to remain objective we decided to tell not only about its benefits but also drawbacks. Here are the things to consider when choosing Apple Pay for your casino transactions.
|Security of bank details and transactions.||You need to have a confirmed bank payment option.|
|Apple Pay is free to use.||A limited number of casinos accept Apple Pay.|
|Instant deposits take only a few seconds of your time.||Absence of withdrawals.|
|No need to remember bank card details.|
|Anonymity. Apple Pay keeps information only about recent transactions.|
|Absence of deposit fees.|
Best Apple Pay Slots of All Time
If you are also a fan of online slots Apple Pay is a great option that allows you to enjoy the game without worrying about the safety of transactions. There are thousands of slot machines on the modern market and it becomes quite difficult to decide which one to play. Players can choose classic slots, 3D and video slots, as well as progressives with huge wins.
Even though all-time favourite machines are great, we recommend testing new free slots for real money which are launched almost every day. You can try them out at Apple Pay casinos from the list above because these platforms constantly update their game library. And don’t forget that new slots usually have unique features and attractive bonuses.
Here is a list of the most popular slots you should definitely try out:
|#||Slot Name||Software||Min Bet||Max Bet||RTP|
|6||House of Fun||Betsoft||0.02||150||94.96%|
Bonuses in Online Casinos that Accept Apple Pay
Casino players are head over heels in love with bonuses and ApplePay casinos are ready to offer them. Below you will find out about the best online casino bonus programs that will make the game even more rewarding and profitable:
- Welcome Bonus. New players are offered a welcome package that usually consists of a monetary reward on first deposits. It comes as a percentage up to a particular sum. Thus, you can double or even triple your initial deposit to start playing;
- Free Spins. They may either come as a part of the welcome bonus or as a stand-alone bonus. Free spins may be awarded for a deposit or during a certain day of the week;
- No Deposit Bonus. Even though this promotion is not so common, it is worth searching for. Players get free spins or a few euro to play without a need to make a deposit;
- Loyalty Program. Players who decide to stick to a particular platform and make regular deposits are automatically enrolled in a loyalty program. Every euro spent is turned into casino points which allow for climbing the VIP ladder. The higher the level, the better the bonuses are (e.g., bigger withdrawal limits, personal manager, extra cash and free spins, participation in VIP tournaments, and even real value gifts).
We want to remind you that before playing at any gambling sites and claiming bonuses, it is necessary to read their terms attentively. This especially concerns wagering requirements, location restrictions, deadlines, and betting limits. Only after meeting all the terms and conditions, it is possible to withdraw the bonus funds and winnings.
Mobile Casinos that Accept Apple Pay
Apple Pay is one of the newest and most innovative payment options on the market, and it is not surprising that this system was created with mobile users in mind. Your iPhone or iPad allows making transactions on the go and doesn’t require inserting bank card details manually.
When joining an ApplePay casino on your mobile, you can forget about time-wasting or complex registration forms. Moreover, the system runs perfectly on all Apple devices, and there is no need to be a tech geek to make a deposit.
Here are the best mobile casinos which accept Apple Pay:
Best Apple Pay Alternatives
If you don’t want to use Apple Pay or don’t own an iOS-running device, don’t worry. There are other secure and reliable payment options on offer, and we are happy to share them with you. Pick the most suitable one and start playing at your favourite online casino.
How We Rate and Review Banking Methods
Gamblorium is a team of devoted experts with multiple years of experience in the gambling industry. Thus, we know exactly what a reliable payment option should look like. Before writing a review, we carefully check every feature of the bank system, test its reliability, get familiar with its fees and restrictions, and learn how it is used in different countries.
Moreover, we conduct test transactions and check whether a particular payment system is a good option. With us, you won’t have to worry about missing important information and will always be aware of the benefits and drawbacks of every banking system.
Expert’s Opinion + Tips
The emergence of new payment systems allows players to choose the most convenient and reliable way to gamble. And Apple Pay is definitely one of the best methods I have seen so far. I really like the fact that it encrypts card numbers and details so that users don’t have to share any sensitive information. In addition, Touch and Face ID replaces any passwords and verifications, which is one step forward to reliable online payments. When choosing casino sites with Apple Pay, I know that I can gamble without any worries.
- Do casinos take Apple Pay?
Unfortunately, the list of gambling sites that accept Apple Pay is quite limited compared to other payment options. However, we don’t doubt that soon, more and more online casinos will be adding it to their list of accepted bank methods.
- Is Apple Pay safe to use for making deposits at an online casino?
Yes, when joining online casinos Apple Pay is one of the safest deposit methods. It doesn’t require any banking details or sensitive information, and verification is completed via Touch or Face ID.
- What’s the minimum deposit in casinos that accept Apple Pay?
You should keep in mind that the minimum casino deposit depends on a particular platform. Apple Pay itself doesn’t have any restrictions or limitations regarding the minimum deposit.
- Are Apple Pay deposits instantly?
Yes, it takes only a few moments to fund your account and start playing. There is no need to wait for processing or verifications.
- Can Apple Pay be used for withdrawals?
Unfortunately, at the moment Apple Pay can be used only for making deposits and withdrawals are not allowed. However, to cash out the winnings you can choose any convenient payment option.
- Are there any commission fees?
No, gambling sites don’t charge any fees for Apple Pay deposits. However, bank operators like Visa or MasterCard may impose a particular fee for a transaction. We recommend getting familiar with their terms in advance.
- Do Apple Pay casinos offer bonuses?
Yes, gambling sites with Apple Pay or any other payment options offer players a wide range of bonuses including welcome packages, free spins, no deposit bonuses, and loyalty programs.
- What games can I play at a casino with Apple Pay?
Apple Pay gambling is not only secure and convenient but also allows playing such fun games as slots, table games, progressives, and live dealer titles. The majority of gambling sites offer hundreds or even thousands of different games.
- What is the best Apple Pay online casino?
It is impossible to name a particular gambling site because each player has certain requirements and selection criteria. However, on Gamblorium you can get familiar with the best Apple Pay casinos and pick the one you like.