Best 100% Casino Bonus Guide
A 100% deposit bonus might sound like a promotion stunt by online casinos to you, and indeed, you are not alone in thinking that. How about we confirm that a 100% deposit is actually a free bonus that credits 100% of your deposit money as a bonus fund in your account? What this means is that with a deposit of €/$50, you get to play with €/$100 of real money plus bonus cash. But is it that simple?
Can you just have the bonus and play your heart out at casino sites just like that? Sure, there are strings attached, which we have tested and detailed in this article below. Reading past this piece, you will know the following:
- What a 100% deposit bonus is, and how it works
- How to claim it
- Terms and conditions to watch out for
- Top casinos featuring this deposit bonus
- Pros and cons associated with such an offer
Best 100% Casino Bonuses for February 2023 ?
100% Casino Bonuses
100% / €/$1000 / 200 FS
100% Casino Bonuses
10% / €/$200
100% Casino Bonuses
100% / €/$1500 / 50 FS
100% Casino Bonuses
100% / €/$100 / 25 FS
How Does a 100% Deposit Bonus Work?
This offer is generally available to newbies depositing at the casino site for the first time. You should watch out for the site’s landing page, which will feature the 100% deposit bonus for players as the welcome package. You can also find this bonus as a reload offer from some casino operators.
To claim it, you will start with registration on the site with your basic details and go to the deposit section to make your first deposit. There is a certain minimum deposit amount to avail of the welcome offer. Let’s say you deposit €/$20, which is the minimum deposit requirement, so you have an additional €/$20 worth of bonus.
You should also check if you need to enter a bonus code to avail of the offer. The bonus code to be used is highlighted on the feature page of the promotion. You would enter this code while signing up or making the deposit on the casino site.
Now, when you start playing with €/$40 (€/$20+€/$20), suppose you win €/$100. Note that certain games might be restricted for you when playing with bonus money. Also, you will have to wager around 20-30x of this winning amount to be able to encash €/$100 from your account as real money. With a 20% wagering requirement, you will spend an additional €/$20 (20% of €/$100) within the mentioned terms and conditions to be able to encash your wins.
How to Claim a 100% Deposit Bonus?
The wins made from 100% casino bonuses cannot be directly encashed. The players must adhere to a set of terms and conditions before converting any real cash wins. These conditions span over the duration, stakes, and games that can be played while using the bonus money or meeting the wagering requirements. A player should read through these fine prints in detail before claiming a bonus to avoid falling into a vicious circle of wagering requirements.
Terms & Conditions
Mentioned below are the strings attached to a 100% casino bonus. We stress time and again to consider all these conditions together before choosing a casino site to play, as these can largely make or break your bonus experience at the site.
- Minimum Deposit Requirement – Every bonus offer, specifically the 100% welcome bonus, carries a minimum deposit requirement. If you deposit €/$15 and expect to get €/$30, it might not be possible at a casino that has a minimum deposit requirement of €/$20, so unless you deposit at least €/$20, you are not receiving the offer.
- Payment Mode Restrictions – Some casinos restrict availing bonuses through e-wallets like Skrill, ecoPayz, Neteller, etc. It is to stop the exploitation of the bonus in the hands of the players. These modes enable instant withdrawals, making it easier for a fraudster in money laundering to encash the money before the casino identifies what is going on.
- Validity – This bonus generally comes with 30-day validity. You should use the bonus money and complete the wagering requirement within this time to withdraw cash from your account. Your bonus gets forfeited if you do not do that. Most casinos won’t allow accessing any other bonuses until the wagering conditions are met from a previous offer.
- Game Restrictions – You cannot play all the games with the bonus funds. The terms and conditions page of the offer will mention the prohibited games. Further, only a specific set of slot games can be played to meet the wagering requirements. That means you cannot pick only high RTP slots to play. You should know that live table games and other games are mostly restricted to meet the wagering requirements.
- Stake Limit – Often, you will find an upper limit on the spin value on slots or a specific bet limit on other games that can be played with the bonus money. Casinos do it to restrict their losses if the player happens to have a winning spree because the bet multipliers can prove to be havoc for the casino operator if the player’s deposit is high. Also, if you have real money in your account, some casinos will not let you use the bonus money until that is staked.
- Maximum Win Limit – There are two important things to note under this: the maximum bonus limit and the maximum win limit. The maximum bonus limit is the amount that is generally mentioned after ‘up to’ in the 100% deposit offer. A maximum bonus limit of €/$500 means you cannot win more than €/$500, even if your first deposit exceeds €/$500, with a 100% bonus offer. The win limit indicates the capping of the win amount for the player playing with the bonus money. Understandably, without these conditions in place, casinos can go bankrupt when high rollers are in action.
- Country Restrictions – Some 100% bonus offers might be restricted for some territories. You should choose your country while checking out a bonus offer or check the promotions only after registration at the site to know if the promotion is available for your location.
- Wagering Requirements – It is the percentage of deposit money to be mandatorily staked back as wagering. It is probably the first thing you should check out when choosing a casino with a 100% deposit offer. For meeting the wagering requirements, only the bets made on slots contribute 100% to wagering. Table and other games only contribute around 5-10% of the total money staked.
Different Types of 100% Casino Bonus
A large population of casino players might think that 100% deposit bonuses are only available to first-time depositors, but that is not the case. In rare scenarios on festive occasions or special promotions to VIP players, the 100% deposit bonus is also given away to existing customers, which they can use to try out different games. Here are the main two broad ways of getting this offer.
100% Welcome Bonus
It is the most common casino sign up bonus, and it matches 100% of the amount of the first deposit on the site. This bonus has a minimum deposit limit and a maximum bonus capping and gets instantly credited into the player’s accounts as soon as they make the deposit. The welcome bonus generally comes as a package of the first 2-3 deposits and also carries free spins offer on a specific slot along with the deposit match-up bonus.
A 100% reload bonus would be the top casino bonus if you find a casino offering it. This deposit match-up is uncommon for regular customers and is only provided by a few operators. So, every time the player makes a deposit, they will get a 100% reloaded into their bonus fund, which they can use to play the offered games on the site.
The Best Casinos with 100% Deposit Bonus
Many top online casinos offer this deposit bonus on their first and subsequent deposits, along with myriad other promotions. The best part is that there is flexibility in choosing payment methods, allowing players to transact in their preferred modes and get the offer. You can readily check out casinos offering a 100% deposit bonus for British players from our list below:
100% / 100 FS
100% Casino Bonuses
100% / €/$100 / 25 FS
100% up to €/$50 / 50 FS
How do We Rate Casinos with 100% Deposit?
The 100% casino bonuses are fantastic from their look and feel, but how do you decide which casino is better and which is not when both offer the same bonus? Even after years in the online gambling industry, gamblers are not experts at judging the casino by its face. We do the dirty work of digging into the casino site, reading between the lines of its terms and conditions page to list only the best casinos worthy of your hard-earned money deposits. Below are the parameters we consider while judging a casino.
- Safety and security – We keep a hawk’s eye on licenses. An unlicensed casino directly invites trouble as there is no one to appeal to if the casino site runs with your money. A well-licensed casino from authorities like the UK Gambling Commission, the Government of Gibraltar etc., indicates the casino operations are always under the scanner and make you believe you are not taken for a ride. The UKGC recently issued new customer interaction requirements for remote gambling operators to protect players from gambling harm.
- Banking options and transaction limits – Besides the availability of popular payment facilitators such as e-wallets, e-vouchers, cards, and bank transfers, their minimum and maximum deposit limits also hold equal importance. You would not like to go for an operator or a payment mode with a low maximum withdrawal limit and a high minimum deposit limit. So, we review these aspects while jotting down the best 100% deposit casinos for you.
- Rules and conditions – We identify the pricking terms and conditions and try to keep our players away from such casinos. We check if the bonus validity duration is sufficient, the wagering requirements are at par with the industry standards, and the games that can be played with the bonus money aren’t too clingy.
- Gaming Variety – The game offerings at the site hold quite an importance since that is the sole reason you are on an online casino site, right? We review if the casinos have enough slots, jackpot games, progressive slot games, table games, and simpler bingo and scratch card games so that our players never fall short on variety.
- Help – It is best if the operator has multiple support channels through email, phone, telegram etc., other than merely offering a live chat feature. We prefer picking a site offering 24*7 support in multiple languages over a site that doesn’t.
Pros & Cons of 100% Casino Bonuses
A 100% deposit bonus looks glossy, but you should be aware of a few downsides while playing with them. The major pros and cons associated with this bonus are as follows:
|Low Minimum deposit requirements.||Tough wagering specifications.|
|Play more with less.||Game Restrictions.|
|Good for trying out different games.|
|Comes as a package with free spins on offer for first depositors.|
Let’s Sum Up
A 100% deposit bonus is definitely a great chance to explore the gaming opportunities available at the online casino and win real money in return. However, you should use the offer wisely and not waste it, considering its just bonus money. You should try to pick games from top software providers when using your deposit match-up bonus to have better winning opportunities and try out their latest features and exciting mini-games. Also, it is better to go for low volatility games which give less but frequent payouts to make the most out of your bonus offer.