What is Bitcoin and How Does It Work?
Bitcoin is a digital asset invented in 2008 by a group of people or a person known as Satoshi Nakamoto. There are still arguments about this personality, but there is a viewpoint that it can be Shinichi Mochizuki hidden behind this famous name. Being a decentralized currency not connected to the bank and open-source software, it can be mined by everyone using powerful computers.
According to the research of the University of Cambridge, there used to be from 2.9 to 5.8 million crypto wallets in 2017, and now this number can be twice or even thrice higher.
Bitcoin wallet works similarly to e-wallets. Users can mine or exchange fiat money for assets and store them in their private and anonymous wallets. When they decide to transfer funds to the casino balance, they simply enter the amount they need and provide a wallet address to deliver this sum.
Most casinos use third-party providers to process payments in cryptocurrency. The most popular of them are Cubits, BitPay, Coinspaid, and GoCoin.
|Number of Casinos||10+|
|Biggest Casino Win||$255,000|
|Deposit Alternatives||Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
Most Popular Cryptocurrencies Used in Online Casinos
When a player looks through the banking options of the best crypto gambling sites, he can spot that most of them accept only some assets and this top 5 dominates on most platforms.
- Bitcoin (BTC). No matter which website you will choose from the trusted Bitcoin casino list, you will undoubtedly see BTC among its coins – this is the most expensive and most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH). BCH is a similar digital coin that separated from Bitcoin in 2017 and has a smaller value that makes online betting much more comfortable.
- Dogecoin (DGC). This cryptocurrency was launched as a joke in 2013 and is named after a famous meme. Its peculiarity is a faster period of primary mining.
- Ethereum (ETH). This coin was created by a Russian developer in 2013 and looks like the only decentralized virtual machine. It was built on top of the open-source blockchain, which runs smart contracts.
- Litecoin (LTC). The second-most popular cryptocoin that enables instant payments and allows making incredibly fast deposits.
|Bitcoin Unit||Meaning||Bitcoin Value|
|dBTC||one-tenth of a Bitcoin||0.1|
|cBTC||one-hundredth of a Bitcoin||0.01|
|mBTC||one-thousandth of a Bitcoin||0.001|
|uBTC||one-millionth of a Bitcoin||0.000001|
|Satoshi||one hundred millionth of a Bitcoin||0.00000001|
Why Choose Online Casino with Bitcoin
The popularity of BTC gambling has risen sky-high and it is not surprising. The reason for that is a number of benefits that make crypto online casinos for real money so appealing to players. These are the most convincing ones.
- Safety & Security with Bitcoin
- BTC is one of the most reliable payment solutions available to gamblers at the moment. Every wallet is stored in the cloud and protected with a private key known only to its owner. Moreover, this coin is encrypted and backed with blockchain.
- Another Bitcoin feature is being public
- It also reflects on its security because crypto transactions are transparent and available to the public, so they are not subjected to scams or fraud. Its decentralized nature also makes it more secure because it is backed up by hundreds of powerful servers and even if anything happens with one of them, others can pick up the process.
- Fast Payouts Payment Processing
- Speed is one of the greatest benefits for a casino – Bitcoin transactions are completed almost instantly. It takes only several seconds to deliver a certain amount of cryptocurrency from one wallet to another one no matter what distance should be covered. Servers are spread all over the globe.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Limits
- What makes Bitcoin the number one payment method for top crypto casinos is no maximum limit. You can deposit as many coins as you wish when it comes to large amounts. The same is with withdrawals – only a casino can set maximum and minimum limits for deposits and withdrawals while the digital wallet does not limit its holders at all.
- Despite the fact that blockchain is public, every wallet is absolutely private. The wallet address consists of 39 random numbers and letters that are not associated with the user name, surname or any other personal data. It is absolutely anonymous and the only thing users can see accessing the blockchain is the amount sent and the wallet address. Moreover, you can create as many wallets as possible as well as mix coins for their utmost privacy too, so it is better to choose an anonymous Bitcoin casino than any other alternatives.
- Low transaction fees
- It is much cheaper to transfer funds using the Bitcoin wallet. Players should pay only 1% of the total amount processed and it is much lower than in other banking options.
- Built-in scarcity
- It is a widely known fact that unlike other cryptos Bitcoin will once come to an end. Experts say that only 21 million coins would ever exist and this explains why its value is the highest. Naturally, there are fluctuations that may lead to growth and a drop in its value but it is predictable that it will keep on increasing and winnings in Bitcoin can soon cost a fortune.
- Round the clock availability
- Being the most open financial system existing today Bitcoin allows making transactions to and from the casino 24/7. Moreover, it is the most portable currency that can be transferred through satellites or even radio waves.
- Multi-signature authorization
- This Bitcoin feature can be crucial for responsible gambling because it requires the signature of two or more people to complete the transaction. Consequently, it can prevent players from depositing more than they planned initially.
How to Make a Deposit in a Casino with Bitcoin (In 5 Steps)
What makes Bitcoin one of the best banking options for a casino? It is also the ease of the depositing process. Everything is absolutely clear and even a beginner can cope with this responsible task easily. A player should complete 5 simple steps:
Choose the type of wallet following this scheme, register one and fund it with cryptocurrency.
- Open the casino website and log into the account.
- Go to the Cashier section and press the Deposit button.
- Select cryptocurrency and Bitcoin from the list of supported currencies.
- Enter the amount and complete the transaction in the Bitcoin wallet.
- You will be surprised to see how fast coins are delivered to the casino balance.
The next step is to enjoy gambling on your favourite website and win more coins!
How to Withdraw Money From Bitcoin Gambling Sites
The withdrawal process looks similar to a deposit one but it will definitely take more time to complete. The application for withdrawal looks almost the same:
- Enter the casino account and go to the Cashier section.
- Press the Withdrawal button and choose Bitcoin as a preferred banking option.
*If you deposited funds in this way too, it will be done by the casino automatically.
- Enter the Bitcoin wallet address and the amount you want to receive to complete the transaction.
The withdrawal procedure is more time-consuming in Bitcoin casino sites – instant withdrawal is possible but only if a player has met all the casino requirements and waited for a pending time to finish. A casino can refuse players from cashing out if they have not met all the wagering requirements applied to bonus offers or passed through the verification process to confirm their identity. Moreover, every casino requires time to prepare a transaction which can take from a couple of hours to several days, so players should be patient waiting for their winnings.
New Bitcoin Casinos 2023
Online gambling was introduced over 20 years ago and there are casinos that can boast years of experience in this sphere. However, dozens of new crypto casinos appear every year and they definitely deserve players’ attention too. They offer not only this innovative payment option to players but also a number of benefits that make them outstanding. These casinos follow the latest trends and try to surprise players with exclusive and lucrative offers. They extend their range of games and develop great tournaments, so it is a must for every player to check the best examples of a new BTC casino.
Minimum Deposit Casinos that take BTC
When you choose your first Bitcoin casino, minimum deposit platforms are a number-one choice. These are casinos that accept Bitcoin deposits in small amounts and your online casino minimum deposit will be made in mBTC. As a result, you will be able to make many bets of small amounts and win more frequently. Are you interested? Look through the list of these platforms.
Bitcoin Casinos for High Rollers
Players who got used to making large bets and winning a lot per bet as well would undoubtedly appreciate high roller bitcoin casinos. They accept deposits in crypto and offer games with higher maximum bet limits to get more impressive winnings. Are you ready to take risks? Check this list of crypto casinos aimed at high rollers.
VIP Online Casinos with BTC
If you enjoy being treated like a celebrity and are ready to play actively and for large amounts, you should pave your way to Bitcoin VIP casinos. These casinos have exclusive offers for every player and take gambling to the next level, so this experience can hardly be compared with anything else. The selection of good VIP platforms is available here.
Best Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
When a player starts looking for a website to gamble on, the first thing he checks is what Bitcoin casino bonus is the most lucrative there. Usually, casinos change their bonuses every week, month, and season, so it is necessary to check the latest casino bonuses to clear up which ones are offered at the moment.
Traditionally, casino bonuses are divided into several types:
- Welcome bonus. It is offered to new players who have just joined the platform and decided to play by making a Bitcoin deposit. As a result, they might get a match to the amount they deposit or/and free spins to use on a certain slot machine.
- Free spins. This bonus can be given as a daily reward or a birthday prize for active casino players. Sometimes, it is even free of wagering requirements.
- No deposit bonus. Being one of the most popular bonus types that are given to new players who have registered in a casino, there are not so many Bitcoin no deposit casinos to offer it.
There are also many other great promotions and tournaments offered in Bitcoin casinos to players, so checking them on a regular basis is a must if you want to take advantage of the most profitable one. However, players should remember that almost every bonus offer has its wagering requirements and they will not be able to receive their winnings until they are met.
Other features of bonuses to be considered are possible restrictions by software providers and payment methods, limits for maximum bets, deadlines applied for bonus wagering and free spins, etc.
Using Bitcoin at Online Casinos in Different Countries
Gambling legislation is different all over the globe depending on the country, so Gamblorium decided to focus on deposit and withdrawal peculiarities in the largest and most active countries in the casino industry. Look how Bitcoin is used in the online casinos of each of the following countries.
- Despite not being recognized as legal in Canada, Bitcoin is actively used by casino players, and there are multiple exchanges where they can purchase coins for fiat money or exchange them for another currency. According to Statista data, around 3.89% of Canadians used Bitcoin in 2019, so online gambling Canada websites try to increase the number of payment methods offered to players, and there are already several Canadian bitcoin casinos existing nowadays.
- Online casinos remain one of the most popular forms of entertainment among Indian players, so they access Indian online casinos regularly and hope to win bigger prizes. Moreover, there is a great demand for Bitcoin in India, too, because of the economic crises and the desire to find a secure place to store money in. There are many exchanges that accept Indian rupees, and you will easily find a Bitcoin casino in India too.
Benefits & Drawbacks
The introduction of cryptocurrency has provided modern BTC casinos with a lot of benefits, but naturally, there might be some negative sides to digital money deposits and withdrawals too. Look through Bitcoin’s pros and cons for gamblers and make your own decision if this payment option is suitable for you.
|24/7 accessibility;||Pseudo-anonymous character of transactions still makes tracking possible;|
|Low transaction fees;||No regulation;|
|Instant deposits and withdrawals;||Irreversibility in case of fraud or scam;|
|No limits from the side of the banking method;||Additional fee for converting BTC to fiat money;|
|Anonymity and security;||Access to funds in case of private key loss;|
|Wide acceptance range;||Not available in all casinos.|
|Public access to the history of transactions.|
Bitcoin Mobile Casinos
Bitcoin is a universal digital asset and its walls can be accessed both from a desktop computer and a mobile device. The same goes for the best mobile Bitcoin casino that runs smoothly on smartphones and tablets as well. Players do not need access to a computer: it is possible to make a Bitcoin deposit on mobile casino sites directly on a gadget. After a deposit is processed, a player can play either in the Bitcoin casino app or the mobile browser-based version.
Apple is famous for its phones and tablets, that's why many players prefer to access a casino from them. It is very comfortable if there is a Bitcoin iPad casino app and players need only to tap on the screen to access their favourite platform. However, not all platforms can afford to develop an app for the Bitcoin iPhone casino, so it is often accessed directly from a mobile browser.
Android mobile casinos are more popular due to a bigger number of users who have devices with this OS. Moreover, these casinos keep up with modern trends and introduce Bitcoin payments too. It is not a problem to find a Bitcoin Android casino and have fun playing real-money games on a mobile gadget.
Best Bitcoin Alternatives
It is true that Bitcoin is a convenient banking option for gamblers, but not everyone trusts cloud storage and digital money. If you prefer more traditional payment methods, there are great alternatives to cryptocurrency and you can learn more about them from the table below.
Bitcoin Live Casino Sites
Bitcoin is a universal depositing method that opens players access to all types of casinos and live dealer platforms, in particular. If you have once played in a live casino online, you know that this experience can hardly be compared with anything else. It is enough to make a BTC deposit so that a player can get access to the best Bitcoin live casinos online. These casinos are spread all around the globe, and no matter where the actual location of this studio is, a player can access it any time and enjoy games played against real opponents and managed by live dealers. One more great benefit of these platforms is a variety of live casino games for Bitcoin. The selection includes top table and dice games from the best software game development companies.
- Live Roulette. Don’t you trust computers? Try a Bitcoin live roulette game where the wheel is spun by a live dealer, and you can follow every movement of the ball and compete with real people in your bets. You can play American, French, European and many other types of roulette games broadcast from special studios.
- Live Blackjack. This game, with centuries of history, attracts players from different corners of the world. It is one of few casino games where the knowledge of strategies and mathematician skills can help you boost winnings and receive more Bitcoins to your casino balance.
- Live Baccarat. Do you prefer different types of baccarat games? You will be surprised to see how many examples of this exciting card game are offered by live casinos. Choose cryptocurrency for betting and enjoy your live baccarat with Bitcoin using your skills and luck to increase the odds.
Best Bitcoin Casino Games Online
Playing casino games for Bitcoin is unique because you bet small amounts called mBTC to spin the reels or play different table games but when you exchange your winnings for fiat money the amount is really impressive. It is exactly the thing that makes Bitcoin online gambling so special and different from others. One more great benefit of Bitcoin casino is the access to a variety of game categories. There are colourful slot machines, different card and dice games, video poker, bingo and special games to meet the requirements of every player. The two largest categories are described below.
Best Bitcoin Slots
It is not a secret that slot machines are available in a variety of themes, with a different number of reels, paylines, and symbols. Moreover, slots for real money feature adventurous bonus games that allow increasing the Bitcoin price significantly. If you want to get more winnings, choose BTC slot machines with the highest RTP. Your chances to get winning combinations there are much higher. It often happens that beginner players might have difficulty in choosing Bitcoin slot games due to their extensive range, but experts advise paying attention to the most popular examples of games in this case. Experienced gamblers can diversify their experience by trying new slot games that are not less entertaining and appealing. Here is a list of the best slot machines prepared by Gamblorium experts.
|#||Slot Name||Software||Min Bet||Max Bet||RTP|
|6||House of Fun||Betsoft||0.02||150||94.96%|
Bitcoin Table Games
The second-largest category of games on most online gambling platforms is table games. It includes different types including cards, dice and other types of games. All of them can be played for Bitcoin and bets are usually adjusted according to the player’s preferences. The range of BTC table games is quite extensive. In addition to such exciting games as sic bo, craps, bingo, and monopoly, there are leaders of the rating including:
|Blackjack||Blackjack is a popular card game where players should collect cards of the value of 21 and lower and beat the hand of the dealer.|
|Roulette||Roulette is an exciting game where bets are made on the table. Players’ destiny is decided by a small ball that is rotating on the roulette wheel until it chooses the slot of a definite number and colour.|
|Baccarat||Baccarat is the third most popular card game where you can try on different roles such as customer, bettor, and banker and enjoy a competitive atmosphere next to other players.|
All these games can be played with Bitcoin bets and they bring about cash rewards that can be easily withdrawn to a player’s crypto wallet.
How We Rate and Review Banking Methods
All financial operations must be characterized by security and transparency, and Gamblorium experts pay much attention to these features when they review banking options supported by casinos. It makes no difference whether you choose the best Bitcoin online casino or one with another payment method, you should be confident that funds are delivered as fast as possible without delays and extra fees. Our experts understand this and always mention to players how long it takes to deliver funds if there are any hidden fees, and which features can be appreciated or vice versa disliked by them in any banking method. They try to cover all details in the review and hope that their job will be useful to players who look for a convenient deposit and withdrawal method.
Expert's Opinion + Tips
The value of Bitcoin is rising even despite the great fluctuations it used to experience and it was the first thing I liked about it. However, a bit later I opened this crypto from the new side when I first made a casino deposit using it. It was a pleasure not to lose any extra coin except for the transaction fee and the absence of any limits that may make players feel uncomfortable or restricted is another benefit. I was surprised to see that my coins had arrived at my casino balance in a matter of seconds, even withdrawals took a minimum of time. I prefer BTC gambling sites because they do not limit me and never apply extra fees, so there is hardly any better alternative to this banking option available nowadays.
How to gamble with Bitcoin?
In fact, playing in the Bitcoin virtual casino is the same as playing on any other gaming platform. You make a deposit in Bitcoin, get coins to your balance and use them to get into games.
Is Bitcoin gambling legal?
Most countries do not have any laws that refuse players to gamble using digital currency.
Which online casinos accept Bitcoin?
You can check the list of top Bitcoin casinos on our website and not waste time doing your own search.
What's the minimum deposit in online casinos that take Bitcoin?
Every casino sets its own limits on deposits and withdrawals, but usually, they accept deposits from 0.0001 BTC.
If I deposit using Bitcoin is it necessary to withdraw money to my Bitcoin account?
Most of the casinos state that the deposit method used by a player is considered to be the preferred one for withdrawals too. However, you can enter the cashier section of any casino with Bitcoin and change the payment method if there are any on the list. If you can’t do that yourself, turn to customer support.
How long does it take to make a Bitcoin payout?
Bitcoin payouts are processed instantly, but players can face delays because of the pending time used by every best Bitcoin gambling site to prepare a withdrawal transaction. It may take from several hours to a couple of days.
Can I gamble with altcoins?
Yes, you can. There are casinos that accept other cryptocurrencies except for Bitcoin.
Do I have to pay any extra fees?
Crypto walls and blockchain apply a standard 1% fee on all crypto transactions. Any other fees can be added only if a casino applies them or a third-party service is used.