Casino Payout Ratio Explained
Before we discuss the best online casinos that pay out the highest sums, let’s discuss what this ratio means. Basically, payout or return-to-player is a percentage that you can win from a gambling site or a certain game. For example, a 98% RTP means that for every euro spent, you can expect to win €/$0.98.
It is calculated based on the previous wins or every possible combination depending on the game type. This RTP is called a theoretical one. While it uses data of millions or even billions of spins and outcomes, this ratio may not be that accurate when making short-term predictions. An actual RTP is based on short-term session results and may significantly differ depending on whether you win or lose.
Even though these ratios are relative, when choosing an online casino payout percentage, they are an important indicator to consider.
Best Payout Online Casinos
If a gambling site is publicly audited, you will be able to find its RTP in open access either on the regulator’s website or on the platform itself. This helps to find the highest winning online casino and increase your chances of winning. Below we will tell you about casinos that pay out the most.
1. PlayOjo Casino – 96.20%
If you are looking for the best payout online casino UK, consider PlayOjo. It has been operating since 2017 and is known to players thanks to its unique approach: its bonuses come without any wagering requirements. The OJO Plus program offers cashback on every bet, so you can save money even when spending it.
2. CasiGo – 95.56%
This casino was released in 2020 but has already gained popularity among players with a broad game selection and generous bonuses. For example, new players can earn up to €/$1100 and benefit from 375 free spins. High payouts and security of the platform are ensured by the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority.
€/$1100 / 375 FS
3. Jonny Jackpot – 95.53%
If you are in search of the highest payout rate, an online casino like Jonny Jackpot is a great option. It has an impressive lobby with more than 1500 titles, including tens of progressives. It also has a rewarding loyalty program and a promotions calendar, so you won’t miss any upcoming bonuses.
€/$1000 / 100 FS
4. Slotnite Casino – 95.50%
Slotnite has a big collection of games from more than 80 software developers. Even though it was launched only in 2019, it is a rather popular name on the market. Customer support works 24/7, and the data is protected by secure SSL protocols.
100 / €/$250 / 100 FS
5. Deluxino Casino – 95.10%
Deluxino is a casino with the best payout that you’ll fall in love with right from the start. It has a great design and a convenient mobile version and is always among the first to introduce the latest games. The titles are powered by leading developers such as NetNet and Quickspin.
These ratios are based on the average RTP of casino games available at the mentioned gambling sites. If you are interested in a particular game, we recommend finding out its RTP separately.
How We Select & Rank Best Payout Casinos
On our website, you will always find online casinos that actually payout, so there won’t be a need to stress out and worry. To do that, we attentively test websites based on the following criteria:
- An online casino with the highest payout percentage should be checked and regulated by trustworthy authorities. The most reputable are the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, and Curacao Gambling Authority. These organizations regularly test websites and ensure that they are safe and transparent.
- Clear terms and conditions
- When reviewing the highest payout online casinos, we check the T&C. They should be fair and clear. This means that after reading the terms and conditions users don’t feel confused and understand wagering requirements and other aspects.
- Reliable software providers
- When playing casino games, users need to be sure that the titles are random and top-notch. If choosing games from well-known developers like Microgaming and NetEnt, you can be sure of a flawless experience.
- Safe payment methods
- Security of transactions is extremely important, and to avoid data losses, you need to use only the most reliable mediators. Our experts check whether a casino offers a broad list of trustworthy options such as bank cards, e-wallets, and direct transfers.
- 24/7 support
- For a positive user experience and convenient gambling, a casino should offer assistance round-the-clock. In our real money casinos list, you will always find operators that are ready to help 24/7 via email, live chat, phone, and even social media.
- Positive reputation
- Another criterion we consider is the player’s feedback. We monitor them and check every complaint if there are any.
As you see, there are many things to consider if you want to find a truly reliable and transparent website. The good news is that you no longer have to do it on your own because Gamblorium experts are here to help.
Best Payout Casino Games
Now you know what things to consider to choose the best online casino that pays out the most. However, apart from the casino itself, it is important to know the return-to-player ratio of different games because some of them are more beneficial than others. Below we are going to share the highest payout casino games with the most important details about them.
Blackjack – 99.45%
The best paying gambling sites always host blackjack because it is the game with the highest RTP and, respectively, with the lowest house edge. Usually, there are two decks in the game, and each deck increases the house edge by 0.2%. The player’s goal is to beat the dealer’s hand without exceeding 21 points on the hand.
Roulette – 96.88%
The most popular types of this game are French, European, and American. Their RTPs are 98.65%, 97.30%, and 94.74%, accordingly. The difference is the additional double zero on the wheel, which significantly increases the house edge. Roulette is a great option for those who love fast games and a large number of offered bets.
Craps – 98.64%
Craps is an extremely popular dice game with a large number of variations and an impressive payout ratio. When betting the pass line, your chances of winning are very high and will only increase if you learn the basic strategies and bet types. The house edge differs from one game variation to another.
Baccarat – 98.94%
Players love baccarat because of its low house edge. Correct betting can return almost 99% of the money you’ve spent. The house edge also significantly varies depending on the bet. For example, the banker bet has a 1.06% house edge, while the ties – are 14.36%. Thus, to get the most favourable outcomes, it is necessary to get familiar with baccarat rules and bet types beforehand.
Slots – 90 – 99 %
As you already know, there are thousands of slot machines on the market, and there are plenty of offers depending on your budget and preferences. However, we also recommend paying attention to an RTP. Usually, this ratio ranges from 90 to 99%, but progressives have a lower RTP. When choosing titles from reputable software developers like Microgaming, NetEnt, and Playtech, you can be sure that they are fair, random, and rewarding.
We have made a list of the best payout online slots. Just pick the one you like the most and start spinning the reels to grab the luck by its tail.
Best Banking Options for Secure Withdrawals
By now, you know what the best paying online casinos are, how we select them, and what games to consider if you want to earn more. However, there is another important issue to check before joining a certain platform: the availability of secure payment methods. The best online casino for payouts will usually offer the below options:
|Even though the number of casinos that accept PayPal is limited due to their strict rules, this payment method ensures that partnered platforms can be trusted.|
|When choosing an online casino with Skrill, players choose full confidentiality, multiple layers of protection, and quick transactions. Plus, a casino never sees your payment details.|
|For 30 countries, Trustly casinos became a great option because this method is reliable and allows making speedy transactions directly from a partner bank account. It also has a convenient and user-friendly mobile app.|
|Even though this company was launched only in 2017, it has already become popular among gamblers. Join a Muchbetter casino and make encrypted transactions via a browser or a dedicated app. Don’t forget to benefit from the Muchbetter loyalty program.|
|Even though there are not so many Bitcoin casinos, withdrawing funds with this crypto coin is extremely secure and fast. And the best part is that it is completely anonymous.|
How to Cash Out Winnings at Top Payout Casinos
There is nothing difficult in withdrawing money at an online casino. Most of the platforms have made the process automated, so you only need to make several clicks. Plus, when joining the best winning online casino, there is no need to worry about data losses and malware.
Here is what the cash-out process usually looks like:
- Log in to the account and head to the Cashier or Banking section.
- Choose the preferred banking method.
- Indicate the necessary details, i.e. the required sum and card information if it is your first withdrawal.
- Confirm the request.
If you don’t want to wait long, we recommend choosing a quick payout casino and fast payment methods. You can get familiar with the best options in the previous section of this guide.
Things You Can Do if the Casino Refuses to Pay Out
Even though such situations are rare if choosing trustworthy casinos, from time to time, you may experience difficulties with cashing out the winnings. In such a case, you should do the following steps:
- Make sure that you have cleared the wagering requirements. If you want to cash out the bonus winnings, they must first meet all the terms and conditions.
- Check whether a particular game is paid out immediately or has a pending period. There are cases, especially when the sum is big when a casino is not able to fulfil the withdrawal request immediately.
- Ensure that you have completed the verification procedures. While this stage is often not compulsory when creating an account, to cash out the winnings, players should confirm their identity by attaching personal documents. Thus, a casino protects itself and the players from money laundering and hackers.
If the above methods still don’t work, you should contact an authority that has licensed a particular casino. For example, the UKGC or MGA. Plus, there are international organizations that manage users’ complaints (Resolver and GLI, for instance). However, the safest way to protect yourself is to choose the best gambling sites for payouts stated in this guide.
Benefits & Drawbacks
The best winning casino sites are not the only ones on the market, and you may wonder whether they are as good as it seems at first. To make the right decision, get familiar with the following points for and against.
|The highest chances of returning your money;||Great games with a lower RTP might not be on offer;|
|Such casinos are more reliable;||A limited list of software developers.|
|Positive gambling experience;|
|Lower stress rates related to losses.|
Testing Agencies that Review Casino Payout Rates
The best payout online casinos are always regulated by international agencies. These companies regularly test and audit websites and publish information in open access. The following organizations are recognized leaders and if you see that the chosen casino is checked by one of them, be sure that it can be trusted.
- UKGC. The UK Gambling Commission is accredited by the UK government to regulate gambling activities in the country. It also licenses international platforms and supports gamblers when any problems arise.
- Resolver. It is a free and independent service that helps to manage and resolve complaints concerning gambling. Resolver also checks the fairness and credibility of platforms and publishes their RTPs.
- GLI. Gambling Laboratories International provides certification and testing services on the gambling market. They check online casinos, help users, and solve any market-related disputes. Their clients operate in more than 480 jurisdictions across the world.
- eCOGRA. eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance was established in 2003 in the UK. It is the leading testing inspection and certification agency that audits games and ensures their fairness.
What is a payout percentage?
A payout percentage or a return-to-player rate is a sum of money a player can expect to win from every euro spent. It is calculated based on thousands or even millions of previous wins.
Which online casino pays out the most?
If you are searching for the biggest payout online casino, pay attention to Jonny Jackpot, PlayOjo, and other platforms mentioned in this guide.
What are the best paying online casino games?
The highest paying casino games are blackjack, baccarat, and craps. However, some slots have an impressive 99,9% payout, so you should choose not only a game type but also a particular title.
What are the highest payout online slots?
The best paying slot games are Ugga Bugga (99,7%), Monopoly Big Events (99%), Ooh Ahh Dracula (99%), Cinerama (98,95%), and Mega Joker (98,7%). But these are only the tip of the iceberg: there are hundreds of slots with high payouts.
Can my payment method impact the payout time?
Yes. That is why when choosing the most paying online casino, make sure that it offers such payment methods as e-wallets because they have the fastest payouts.
Where can I find a casino’s RTP?
Usually, the casino’s RTP is indicated on the platform itself. However, you can also find such information at Gamblorium or from reports of regulatory authorities. Remember, the best online casino to win money should always pay well.
What happens after I win?
After you win, you can cash out the money if all the conditions are met. For example, if you have cleared the wagering requirements and the sum exceeds the withdrawal minimum limit.
What to do if an online casino refuses to pay out my winnings?
If a gambling site doesn’t want to pay out the winnings, you should check whether you have met the requirements and completed a verification procedure. If everything’s ok, you should contact an authority that has licensed this particular site. When playing at the best paying casinos on our list, you never have to worry about such issues.