Date Last Modified: May 10, 2022
Any information that is collected about visitors of the Website by Gamblorium is referred to as “User Information”.
Gamblorium is operated by UniLead, a legal entity, incorporated under the laws of Malta, which is the controller of collected data and responsible for the operation of the Website.
The types of User Information we collect:
We may collect and process categories of data as follows, however, this list is not exclusive:
- Personally identifiable information (first and last name, email address) only if you choose to fill out a “Contact Us” form, found on the Website, subscribe to a newsletter that may be offered on the Website, or email us directly;
- Information on your visit of the Website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, browser type, and version, screen resolution, browser language, time zone, operating system, type of device;
- Demographic information which indicates your age, gender, and country;
- Information from any research or surveys submitted by Website visitors within surveys (on a voluntary basis only) on various topics, including events and experiences, media preferences, and how we can improve our Website;
- Information from the content of messages you submit through any of the fillable forms on the Website, such as feedback you write;
- Information from public postings, which is any information submitted to us to be displayed on the Website, including any communication/material you provide to be posted or consent to be posted to a publicly viewable area of the Website, such as a comment or a review. Please acknowledge and understand that you shall have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality with respect to the content you submit via the Website as a comment or review, whether or not your submission includes personal information.
- Analytics data with respect to User’s use of the Website such as click tracking, number of clicks on a websites of the third parties, number of visits to webpages.
Gamblorium does not collect and does not process any sensitive personal data (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership).
User Information may be collected:
- When you provide information to us by filling in forms on the Website (i.e. subscribing to Gamblorium’s updates or newsletters, etc.);
- When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
- When you decide to address us through any of the “Contact Us” forms on the Website or via email.
This Policy only addresses what happens if you visit the Website and does not apply to information collected by Gamblorium through any other means or any third-party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Bases for data processing purposes:
- Gamblorium processes User Information on the basis of:
- Performance of agreement
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate interest
Purpose of data processing:
We process the User Information for the following purposes:
- To provide information regarding games of chance providers and games of chance;
- To respond to your enquiry/request;
- To improve the contents of the Website and its operation;
- To analyze information in order to improve the way we run our business and Website according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience;
- To comply with regulatory obligations (if any);
- To provide you with information in case you have signed up for any newsletter or to ask you/receive feedback;
- Еo collect information about the actions of Users on the website and to improve the quality of the website and its content;
- For other reasons, to the extent permitted by the law.
Change of purpose
We will only use User Information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose and applicable laws.
Direct marketing communications
We will only be sending you updates and news in case you have consented and have provided your details specifically for this purpose.
You may opt-out from direct marketing emails any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” link in Gamblorium’s email or by requesting us to unsubscribe from a newsletter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of User Information
Criteria used to determine retention period: Gamblorium will only retain your User’s personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes Gamblorium collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The criteria Gamblorium uses to determine what is ‘necessary’ depends on the nature of the particular personal data in question. The normal practice is to determine whether there is/are any specific EU and/or national law(s) (for example license requirement, tax or corporate laws) permitting or even obliging the Website to keep certain personal data for a certain period of time (in which case the Website will keep the personal data for the maximum period indicated by any such law) and if not, whether there are any laws and/or contractual provisions that may be invoked against the Website by the User and/or third parties and if so, what the prescriptive periods for such actions are. In the latter case, the Website will keep any relevant personal data that the Website may need to defend itself against any claim(s), challenge(s), or other such action(s) by you and/or third parties.
Where your User’s personal data is no longer required by Gamblorium, Gamblorium will either securely delete or anonymise it.
Sharing User Information
Gamblorium may share your User Information with third parties located within the European Economic Area if 1) required by law; 2) to allow proper operation of the Website (for the purposes of servicing the Website, including providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality, surveys and other features offered through the Website); 3) in case there is another legitimate interest.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights and proper protection of our business against risks.
In case Gamblorium shares User Information with third parties, such third parties will be bound to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them and in line with the consent that you have submitted with respect to your User Information and such third parties will be bound by the obligations related to User Information processing of the same level of data protection.
User Information will be shared with those employees, agents, and third-party providers on a need-to-know only basis and subject to non-disclosure undertaking.
We reserve the right, and you hereby expressly authorize us, to share User Information in the cases listed above.
Website Users’ legal rights
The right to access – You have the right to request Gamblorium for copies of User Information collected by us.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Gamblorium corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Gamblorium to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Gamblorium erases your User Information, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing or restrict processing – You have the right to restrict the way and types of User Information that we process and/or object to Gamblorium processing of your User Information, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Gamblorium transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority – You have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority if you believe that We have not handled User Information correctly.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com/nz.
Legal Age of the Players
Our Services are not designed to be used by minors. If You are under the age that is regarded as the legal age for gambling in Your Country, You should not use Our Services or provide any personal data with Gamblorium.
The legal gambling age varies depending on the country you’re living in. Gamblorium generally bans minors from using Our Services or sharing or disclosing personal information.
Gamblorium also reserves the right to access and verify personal information collected from Users. In the instance that We will discover that any User using Our Services is below the legal gambling age, its personal information will be discarded and not stored by Our Company. In case You have any reasons to think that minors are actively accessing and using Our Services, do not hesitate to contact us and report such cases via email.
Gamblorium uses a Web analytics service to analyze and monitor activity on the Website. The Web analytics utilize cookies, which are files placed on the hard drive of your computer, tracking the way visitors use the Website.
We set the first-party cookies, which collect information like your language preference and login information, and third-party cookies, which are set by Web analytics and exist for marketing and advertising purposes.
Certain User Information is collected through enabling cookies, i.e. browser type, operating system type, network location (domain), IP (Internet Protocol) address, and other similar information, as well as referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting the Website and your movement and activity within the Website, however, no personally identifiable information.
Gamblorium uses aggregated User Information to analyze and improve the design, use, and content of the Website.
Gamblorium may use other technologies such as Web beacons and flash cookies to track efficiency and effectiveness of our communications and how the Website is used.
The Website incorporates security to allow you to disabling/enabling cookies. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.