Any information that is collected about visitors of the Website by Gamblorium is referred to as “User Information”.
Gamblorium is the controller and responsible for the operation of the Website.
The types of User Information we collect:
We may collect and process categories of data as follows, however, this list is not exclusive:
- Personally identifiable information (first and last name, email address, telephone number, date of birth) only if you choose to fill out a “Contact Us” form, found on the Website or email us directly;
- Information on your visit of the Website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, browser type and version, screen resolution, browser language, time zone, operating system, type of device;
- Demographic information which indicates your age, gender, and country;
- Information from any research or surveys submitted by Website visitors within surveys (on a voluntary basis only) on various topics, including events and experiences, media consumption preferences and how we can improve our Website;
- Information from the content of messages you submit through any of the fillable forms on the Website, such as feedback you write;
- Information from public postings, which is any information submitted to us to be displayed on the Website, including any communication/material you provide to be posted or consent to be posted to a publicly viewable area of the Website, such as a comment or a review. Please acknowledge and understand that you shall have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality with respect to the content you submit via the Website as a comment or review, whether or not your submission includes personal information.
Gamblorium does not collect and does not process any sensitive personal data (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership).
User Information may be collected:
- When you provide information to us by filling in forms on the Website (i.e. registering for newsletters and updates, subscribing to Gamblorium’s updates, etc.);
- When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
When you decide to address us through any of the “Contact Us” forms on the Website or email.
This Policy only addresses what happens if you visit the Website and this Policy does not apply to information collected by Gamblorium offline or through any other means or any third-party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Purpose of data processing:
We process the User Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your enquiry/request;
- To improve the contents of the Website and its operation;
- To analyze information in order to improve the way we run our business and Website according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience;
- To comply with regulatory obligations (if any);
- To provide you with information in case you have signed up for any newsletter or to ask you/receive feedback;
- For other reasons, to the extent permitted by the law.
Change of purpose
We will only use User Information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Please note that we may process User Information without your knowledge or consenting the limited situations only where this is required or permitted by law.
Direct marketing communications
We will only be sending you updates and news in case you have consented and have provided your details for this purpose.
You may opt out from direct marketing emails any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” link in Gamblorium’s email or by requesting us to unsubscribe from a newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of User Information
User Information will be deleted:
- once it is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected;
- once you request your Personal data to be deleted, if Gamblorium is not obligated legally to keep such data.
Sharing and Disclosing User Information
Gamblorium may share your User Information with third parties located within the European Economic Area if 1) required by law; 2) to allow proper operation of the Website (for the purposes of servicing the Website, including providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality, surveys and other features offered through the Website); 3) in case there is another legitimate interest.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights and proper protection of our business against risks.
In case Gamblorium shares User Information with third parties, such third parties will be bound to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them and in line with the consent that you have submitted with respect to your User Information and such third parties will be bound by the obligations related to User Information processing of the same level of data protection.
User Information will be shared with those employees, agents and third-party providers on a need-to-know only basis and subject to non-disclosure undertaking.
We reserve the right, and you hereby expressly authorize us, to share User Information in the cases listed above.
Website Users’ legal rights
The right to access – You have the right to request Gamblorium for copies of User Information collected by us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Gamblorium corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Gamblorium to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Gamblorium erases your User Information, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Gamblorium restricts the processing of your User Information, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Gamblorium processing of your User Information, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Gamblorium transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Gamblorium uses Web analytics service to analyze and monitor activity on the Website. The Web analytics utilize cookies, which are files placed on the hard drive of your computer, tracking the way visitors use the Website.
We set the first-party cookies, which collect information like your language preference and login information and third-party cookies, which are set by Web analytics and exist for marketing and advertising purposes.
Certain User Information is collected through enabling cookies, i.e. browser type, operating system type, network location (domain), IP (Internet Protocol) address and other similar information, as well as referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting the Website and your movement and activity within the Website, however, no personally identifiable information.
Gamblorium uses aggregated User Information to analyze and improve the design, use, and content of the Website.
Gamblorium may use other technologies such as Web beacons and flash cookies to track efficiency and effectiveness of our communications and how the Website is used.
The Website incorporates security to allow you to disabling/enabling cookies. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled.