What is PayPal and How Does It Work?
PayPal is a payment provider facilitating digital transactions in various industries, including a PayPal casino. Both individuals and businesses can transact by registering an account with PayPal.
Though this payment service is classified as an e-wallet, PayPal does not store funds directly but conducts transactions by acting as an intermediary between bank accounts.
Here are ways in which PayPal can be used.
- Direct payments through the PayPal website or app.
- Loading the PayPal account with your debit/credit cards.
- Linking PayPal to your mobile wallets like Google Pay.
- By sending a direct payment link via PayPal.me to your debtor without giving your email/phone number.
|Company Name||PayPal Holdings, Inc.|
|Founders||Ken Howery, Max Levchin, Luke Nosek, Yu Pan, Peter Thiel|
|Max. Bonus||£500 + 50 free spins|
|Deposit Alternatives||Skrill, Neteller, VISA/Mastercard|
How We Rate and Review PayPal Casinos?
With almost the worldwide presence of this payment service, you can find numerous online casinos with PayPal, and it becomes difficult to select which one to go for. You should know not all sites on the internet are legitimate, so be cautious enough before playing at any random online PayPal casino.
We have a team of experts who are veterans in the gambling industry and have rated the PayPal casinos online listed on this page. Let us take you over our primary concerns when listing a site for you.
- Casino Gaming Options
- We ensure the online casino PayPal we list has a large set of games to play. We pick sites with slots and table games from various software providers. We watch out for instant games, scratch card games, lottery, and bingo games on the platform.
- Support Quality
- We believe players should be able to get prompt addressals on their ongoing queries. So, our experts check the level of service provided at any online casino with PayPal before recommending it.
- Promotions and Wagering Requirements
- The best part of playing at an online casino is promotions; you would not enjoy gambling on a site without them. Our chosen sites are laced with fancy deposit match-ups, free spins, and cashback to attract customers.
- Usability for New Players
- We check the registration procedure, the convenience of finding a specific game, and the ease of deposit and withdrawals on the site to check its overall usability, particularly for people who are new to the site.
- Mobile Availability
- Many UK punters love to gamble on the run. For them, we ensure the games available on our chosen sites are perfectly mobile-compatible. We further check if the casinos we list have a ready mobile app that lets players connect seamlessly to their games.
Why Choose Online Casino with PayPal Payments?
But why would you choose an online casino with PayPal and not go for other payment options? Certainly, PayPal has certain advantages that make it the ideal payment method. Here are reasons why players should choose PayPal casinos online.
- Safety & Security with PayPal: PayPay uses high-end end-to-end encryptions, Certificate Pinning, TLS 1.2-only connections for logins, and mobile apps to ensure that the TLS connection is made with an authorised PayPal server. They implement anti-phishing and two-factor authentication to avoid identity theft.
- PayPal Payout Times: Any withdrawal request you place at an online casino PayPal is completed within 1-3 days. However, if you wish to process an instant transfer, you might have to pay a certain fee.
- PayPal Deposit and Withdrawal Limits: The deposit limit at PayPal could be anywhere from £10- £5000; however, this may vary at different casino sites. And most online casinos with PayPal might not always offer this service for withdrawals. So, you should check each site individually.
- PayPal Fees: There isn’t any set-up fee for using PayPal at an online PayPal casino. However, for withdrawals using PayPal, the users will have to pay a specific transaction fee of around 4% added to the standard exchange rate.
Benefits & Drawbacks of PayPal Casino Sites
Highlighted below are the advantages and disadvantages of playing at PayPal casino UK.
|High-end security.||Transaction Fees.|
|Convenient to use by linking to other payment modes.||PayPal casinos are not commonly available.|
|Low payout time.|
|Easy to register.|
|Access online casino bonuses.|
How to Find PayPal Casinos?
To check if a casino accepts PayPal in the UK, you might have to visit the PayPal casino site page of the UK and check the payments section. You should know that PayPal does not offer deposit and withdrawal services in all countries, so it is essential to check which services are provided in the UK.
You might have to sign up for the casino account to see if it accepts PayPal. For quick reference, you can scroll on the casino homepage and see the logos of the supported payment providers. You will find the PayPal logo right on the homepage of all PayPal casinos.
You can always check the ready list on our page to find the best PayPal casino UK per your interests and preferences.
Setting Up a PayPal Casino Account
The steps to set up a PayPal casino account aren’t any different from any other casinos that do not accept PayPal. Here are the step-by-step instructions to set up a PayPal casino account.
- Shortlist PayPal casino UK.
- Hit the register or sign up on the top.
- Enter personal details such as mobile number, email, address, and set a password.
- You might have to verify your account through an email activation link or an OTP.
- Click to confirm your request, and your PayPal casino account set-up is complete.
How to Make a Deposit in a Casino with PayPal
Depositing money at PayPal deposit casinos is very simple. Here are the steps you would use at casinos with PayPal deposits:
- Register or log in to your account.
- Find the deposit button on the top right of your page.
- Choose PayPal for your transaction.
- Enter the amount and the required details of your PayPal account.
- Click submit to process your request.
How to Withdraw Money from Casino that Accepts PayPal?
It is important to check which casino accept PayPal for withdrawals, and you should know your deposit mode should also be PayPal if you wish to withdraw through it.
PayPal is great for withdrawals at a casino that accepts PayPal withdrawals. You can expect your money within three to five business days. Here are the steps you will use when using PayPal for withdrawals.
- Log into your account.
- Go to your profile page and choose withdrawals.
- Choose PayPal from the available list of options.
- Enter the amount and confirm your request.
- Paypal instantly transfers funds to the casino account; however, your casino might require additional time for verifications before the funds are transferred to the user’s bank account.
New PayPal Casino Sites
We understand you would love to try out a new PayPal casino and know it is difficult for you to have trust. Here are our recommended new PayPal casino sites in the UK you can try out.
£1000 / 100 FS
Play Online Slots at PayPal Casinos
There is quite a range of online slot games at PayPal casinos. We have highlighted some readily available at many PayPal online casino sites.
|Slot Name||Software||Min Bet||Max Bet||RTP|
|Legacy of Dead||Play’n Go||£0.10||£100||94.51%|
|The Dog House||Pragmatic Play||£0.20||£100||96.51%|
|Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness||Play’n Go||£0.10||£100||96.59%|
|Fire Joker||Play’n Go||£0.20||£240||96.24%|
|9 Masks of Fire||Microgaming||£0.05||£100||96%|
Popular PayPal Casinos Software Providers
The fantastic animations, the beautiful graphics and the plethora of game variety we see are the result of the diligent efforts of software engineers that power online gambling sites. A lot depends on them for the quality of experience you have at an online casino with Paypal. Let us introduce you to the top of the lot, supplying gaming products to many online casino Paypal operators.
|Microgaming has been supplying games to multiple casino operators in the iGaming industry since 1994. They offer slots and live gaming products and are highly regarded for their progressive jackpot games.|
|NetEnt has been a renowned provider of slots since 1996. The provider features fantastic titles with duly tested games from eCOGRA. It is owned by the Evolution Gaming Group.|
|Pragmatic Play is a Malta-based provider known for bingo games, featured slots, and entertaining live casino tables. This developer won multiple gaming awards within a short time of its inception in 2015.|
What Games are Available at PayPal Casinos?
You will find the gaming section of most Paypal casino sites brimming with games. A few of the standard games available at these sites are:
- Blackjack: At top-rated PayPal casinos, you can try your hand at many variants of Blackjack. This casino table game needs you to score nearest to 21 for a win. It is played between the dealer and the player.
- Baccarat: A classic card game, Baccarat can be played by beginners and veteran players at any PayPal casino UK. You can win as a player, tie or watch the banker win.
- Roulette: Spin the wheel of fortune and make bets at any Roulette table where your fate will be decided by a ball toppled over it. Most PayPal operators offer varied roulette games such as French Roulette, European Roulette and American Roulette.
- Online Slots: One of the most-played gaming categories at online casinos, slot games are easy to play. You must match specific symbols in particular combinations to win stake multipliers and exciting bonus games.
- Craps: One of the better-known dice games, Craps is quite popular in many PayPal-supporting casinos in the UK.
- Online Poker: Poker fans can enjoy playing anything from Caribbean Stud to Pai Gow Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em and many other games at PayPal casinos. It is a game of comparing cards; you can wager to win real money and beat the players on your table with the best hand.
Bonuses in Online Casinos that Accept PayPal
You can get your hands on various bonus offers at online casinos with Paypal. Read below to find out.
- Free Spins: You can win free spins at online casinos with PayPal to play a few rounds of spins on a slot for free. The free spins will be offered with a fixed bet limit on a specific slot.
- Cashback Bonuses: These bonuses are casinos’ way to reward players if they have lost money over a period. A certain percentage of the total money you lost will be rewarded as a bonus to play more games on the platform.
- No Deposit Bonus: This is a PayPal no deposit bonus given to new players just for registering an account with the online casino PayPal.
- Welcome Bonuses: Welcome bonuses at PayPal casinos are often deposit bonuses that match a percentage (100-500%) of your first few deposits as a free bonus. These bonuses can be given as a welcome package with free spins offers.
Mobile Casinos That Accept PayPal
If you like to play casino mobile, you would be happy to know many mobile casinos accept PayPal. Whether signing in through your mobile browser or playing through the app, you get an intuitive and user-friendly interface to load your games on smaller screens of mobiles and tabs. Below are a few mobile casino PayPal sites for you to refer:
100% up to £50 / 25 FS
Best PayPal Alternatives
If you do not have a PayPal account or do not wish to set one up, you can find many other payment methods at PayPal casino sites that are equally comfortable to use.
PayPal vs Paysafecard
You must have heard about another popular payment provider called Paysafecard, an e-voucher payment system. Let us contrast some features of PayPal and Paysafecard when depositing through them at online casinos.
|It is an electronic wallet.||It is an electronic prepaid voucher.|
|The limit on PayPal deposits is set by the casino.||Can be topped up within a certain limit.|
|It cannot restrict gambling spend with PayPal.||Possible to restrict gambling spending.|
|Deposits are mostly processed through the email IDs of the user.||Payments can be anonymously done with the help of a 16-digit code.|
|Charges transaction fee.||No such transaction fee.|
The ease of transacting with PayPal has no bounds, mainly because it supports multiple currencies and is internationally accepted. You can play at a top-rated PayPal casino and enjoy many bonus offers, an exciting variety of games and pay seamlessly. If you decide to pursue your casino gaming journey, try any PayPal casinos listed on this page for a comfortable and secure gambling experience.
PayPal Casinos FAQs
Is PayPal a legit and safe payment option for online casinos?
Yes, PayPal carries strong encryptions and firewalls, making it a foolproof payment system.
How long does it typically take for online casinos to process withdrawals made through PayPal?
It can take anywhere from 3-5 days to process payouts through PayPal.
Is PayPal accepted as a payment method for both depositing and withdrawing funds at all online casinos?
No, there are only specific PayPal casinos on which you can make deposits and withdrawals with PayPal.
Can I still claim casino bonuses and promotions when I use PayPal to make my deposit?
Yes, many bonuses and promotions are available at most UK PayPal casino sites.
What other payment methods are available for depositing funds at online casinos if I don’t want to use PayPal?
You can use Skrill, Neteller, or Apple Pay instead of PayPal for making online casino transactions.