Info About Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a mobile payment service created by Apple Inc. in 2014. At the moment, Apple Pay can be used with bank cards issued in 70+ countries and territories in the world.
This digital wallet is only available on iOS devices, but it doesn’t require any special payment terminals. You can use it at any contactless POS terminal. Moreover, it has a two-factor identification, which is just one of the reasons why it’s so secure.
|Founders||Steve Jobs Steve Wozniak Ronald Wayne|
|Best casinos with Apple Pay||Slotnite Casino, Zodiac Casino, Casigo Casino|
|Deposit Alternatives||PayPal, Google Pay, POLi, Skrill, Neteller|
Are There Any Fees and Limits in Top Apple Pay Online Casinos
You’ll be glad to hear that casinos that accept Apple Pay as a payment option won’t charge you any fees for deposits. When it comes to withdrawal limits, you don’t have to think about those because you’ll need another method of payment in order to withdraw funds.
For fast and secure deposits, we highly recommend using Apple Pay, but withdrawals aren’t supported yet because this is a fairly new payment system. We hope and expect that this option will be introduced in the nearest future.
Apple Pay Casinos in New Zealand offer players a great way to make fast, secure deposits and withdrawals. However, it’s important to look at the terms and conditions before you start using Apple Pay for your gambling transactions. In particular, you should be aware of any fees and limits involved with Apple Pay casinos. Some online casinos may charge a fee for Apple Pay deposits, while others may not allow deposits from Apple Pay above a certain amount – so make sure you check out what specific Apple Pay casino has to offer in terms of fees and limits before signing up!
How to Make a Apple Pay Casino Deposit
The fact that there aren’t any fees for Apple Pay deposits is just one of the many advantages of this payment method. Another one is how easy it is to make a deposit.
Now we’re going to explain how to make a deposit using Apple Pay with this straightforward step-to-step guide. You’ll be able to apply it at every online casino that accepts Apple Pay.
As you can see, the procedure is uncomplicated and it shouldn’t take more than a few minutes in total.
Apple Pay Casinos in NZ is a convenient and easy way to play online casino games. Making a Apple Pay Casino deposit couldn’t be simpler; all you need is the Apple Pay wallet installed on your device or Apple ID and credit/ debit cards. Top up the Apple Pay wallet and select the Apple Pay option when making a deposit at an Apple Pay casino. Then enter the amount to deposit, confirm it, and you are ready to play.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings Deposited with Apple Pay
As we have already mentioned, it’s still not possible to make a withdrawal using this payment method. Apple Pay online casinos in NZ only allow deposits, for now, so you’ll need to choose an alternative transfer method.
That shouldn’t be an issue, as every single NZ casino that accepts Apple Pay offers other methods as well.
Apple Pay casinos in New Zealand provide a convenient way to enjoy online gambling, allowing you to make easy deposits with Apple Pay. When it comes to withdrawing your winnings deposited with Apple Pay, the process couldn’t be simpler. From your Apple Pay Casino account, all you need to do is select Apple Pay as the withdrawal method of choice and then input your Apple Pay account details. The amount of money that you wish to withdraw will then be transferred directly into your Apple Pay wallet. Easy and secure, Apple Pay Casinos make depositing and withdrawing your winnings a breeze.
The Best Apple Pay Casinos
Apple Pay Casinos are quickly becoming a popular choice amongst New Zealanders, as they offer a secure and fast way to deposit and withdraw at online casinos. Apple Pay payments are fast, highly secure and come with Apple’s strong customer protection policy. It’s no wonder that Apple Pay Casinos have become so well-liked in New Zealand; they provide Kiwi players with access to an array of fantastic pokies and casino games, while being able to enjoy the convenience and safety Apple offers. We recommend checking out our list of the best Apple Pay Casinos in NZ for an extensive range of options to choose from.
If you’re interested in discovering the best NZD casinos that allow you to make deposits with Apple Pay, make sure to check out the table below:
|Casino||Number of games||Payment methods||Welcome Bonus||Min. Deposit||RTP|
|Casigo||1500+||Apple Pay, Bank Transfer, MasterCard, PayPal, Skrill, Visa, etc.||$1100 + 375 FS||$10||97.50%|
|Captain Spins||1000+||Apple Pay, Bitcoin, PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, etc.||$1,200 + 260 FS||$10||97.85%|
|Slotnite||1000+||Apple Pay, PayPal, Trustly, Paysafecard, etc.||$250 + 100 FS||$10||97%|
|Zodiac||500+||Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Skrill, Neteller, etc.||80 FS||$1||98.59%|
While we believe that these are the best Apple Pay casinos for players from New Zealand, there are more good ones that you can check out.
Apple Pay Casinos Security
If you’re looking for a casino that accepts Apple Pay, you’re also probably interested in finding out more about their safety and security features.
Apple Pay Casinos offer a unique and secure platform for players in New Zealand, allowing them to make online transactions safely. Apple Pay technology is considered one of the most secure payment systems in the world and provides customers with an extra layer of security. All Apple Pay Casinos provide encryption of all customer data to protect against fraud, which keeps users’ personal information safe from unauthorised access. Apple also requires authentication for each transaction, as well as having in-app features like ability to set daily limits on spending and notifications when new purchases occur to provide players an extra sense of security. Apple Pay Casinos are becoming increasingly popular due to the level of safety they provide, enabling customers to have peace of mind when making online payments.
You can bank on expect secure payments and no hidden fees. This online payment doesn’t store your financial details on the system, so it won’t be possible for the Casino with Apple Pay you’re using to get access to them in any way.
This makes Apple Pay by far the best and most secure deposit method you can possibly choose when you decide to play for real money online.
Pros and Cons of Casinos That Take Apple Pay
You already know that Apple Pay is a great option for making deposits at internet casinos in NZ, but no payment method is flawless, and that applies to Apple Pay too.
See the following list of advantages and disadvantages of Apple Pay casinos:
|Fast and simple casino deposits;||Not available for Android users;|
|No need to disclose your personal and financial details;||You’ll need another method for withdrawals.|
|Fantastic card compatibility.|
Apple Pay casinos are becoming increasingly popular in New Zealand, as they provide customised and secure payment solutions to players. While Apple Pay is a convenient payment method with tight security, there may be pros and cons when using this in a casino setting. On the one hand, players benefit from the convenience of being able to make quick transactions without having to enter sensitive payment details; on the other hand, there may be potential hidden fees or charges for using certain services offered by some casinos. It’s important for players to do their research before signing up for an Apple Pay casino, so that they know what exactly they’ll be paying for when their transactions go through. Overall, the convenience and security of gambling at an Apple Pay Casino makes it worth considering if you’re looking for an easy and safe way to play online.
Mobile Casinos That Accept Apple Pay
Many people love playing slots and other casino games on their mobile devices. Because of that, we’ve selected the best Apple Pay casinos that have a mobile version.
To find out more about them, take a look at the table below:
|Casino||Number of games||Payment methods||Welcome Bonus||Min. Deposit||RTP|
|PlayOjo||3000+||Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill, etc.||80 FS||$10||98.5%|
|Jonny Jackpot||1,500+||Apple Pay, Skrill, Paysafe, Trustly, Neteller, etc.||$1000 + 100 FS||$10||96.5%|
|Twin||2,100+||Neteller, Skrill, Apple Pay, Paysafecard, etc.||$1200 + 200 FS||$10||95.98%|
Apple Pay Casinos have taken New Zealand’s online gambling industry by storm. Offering a fast, secure and convenient payment option for players to make real-money deposits, Apple Pay Casinos are the perfect choice for anyone looking for easy access to their favourite games via their mobile device. Apple’s simple security and user-friendly interface allow gamblers to deposit money without having to provide extensive personal details, so signing up is quick and stress-free. Apple Pay Casinos also offer hundreds of different games from a range of trusted providers such as Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, BetSoft and others. Whether you’re playing slots or card games, Apple Pay Casinos guarantee an easy transaction process that gives you access to the best casino games with just one touch.
Apple Pay Casino Bonuses
Every top Apple Pay casino in NZ that we have come across offers special bonuses, both for new players and their existing customers. Whether you’re on the lookout for promotions with bonus spins or other kinds of Apple Pay casino bonuses, NZ online gambling sites have what you desire.
- Welcome bonus. A welcome bonus or a sign-up bonus is offered by almost every gambling site. It usually comes in the form of bonus spins or a money reward to gamble with.
- Free spins. Apple Pay online casinos offer free spins either in their welcome package for new players or as a separate promotion.
- No deposit. This type of casino promotion is far less common, but some Apple Pay online casinos have it. As the name suggest, no deposit bonuses bring you some money or free spins to play with even if you don’t make a deposit.
- No wagering bonus. Some online casinos that accept Apple Pay may also offer no wagering bonuses to their players. A no wagering bonus is a bonus that does not have any wagering requirements attached to it, meaning that players can withdraw their winnings without having to meet any additional playthrough requirements. However, it’s important to carefully read the terms and conditions of any bonus offer before claiming it to ensure that it is a good fit for your playing style and preferences.
- Loyalty Program. If you continue to visit the same online casino and make deposits on a regular basis, you might enter their loyalty program. The more you play and the more money you deposit, the better bonuses you’ll get.
- Deposit $1 Get $20 Casino. It’s not very common to find a deposit $1 get $20 casino bonus, but some online casinos may offer such a promotion to attract new players. Apple Pay is a convenient payment method to make this deposit and take advantage of the bonus offer. With this type of promotion, players can receive an additional $20 bonus after depositing just $1. However, it’s important to check the terms and conditions of the bonus to understand the wagering requirements and any other restrictions that may apply.
Before you deposit money and start to play casino games, we suggest you check out all the Apple Pay casinos we included in this text to find the offer that suits your particular needs. The ones we mentioned here all have a huge selection of games and are trustworthy.
If you’re a fan of online gambling in New Zealand, you’ve likely heard of Apple Pay Casinos. These exciting online casinos offer an impressive array of games and bonuses for players. With Apple Pay deposits, gamers can enjoy some of the highest payouts available in the market. Plus, when it comes to bonuses, these casinos have plenty on offer. From welcome bonuses to deposit matches to rewards programs, there are quite a few ways players can add extra value and entertainment to their gaming experience. Players interested in added incentives should definitely check out the Apple Pay Casino and its various offers.
How We Rate Casinos with Apple Pay
In order to decide which NZ Apple Pay casinos are the best ones, we need to take a few things into consideration. Those requirements are safety and security, fees and limitations, ease of use, promotions, a variety of games, and last but not least, customer support.
Apple Pay Casinos in New Zealand offer a safe, fast and secure way for players to enjoy gambling online. At Online Casino NZ, we take great pride in rating Apple Pay Casinos. We thoroughly assess each Apple Pay Casino on its interface, selection of games available, bonus policies and customer service quality – all factors that are essential for an enjoyable online gaming experience. Our reviews provide you with an honest evaluation of the Apple Pay Casino so you can make your decision with confidence.
Safety of Casinos that accept Apple Pay
- As a payment option, Apple Pay is inherently much more secure than its alternatives. But that’s not just because it doesn’t store any of your card and personal details.
Unlike all other payment methods, Apple Pay is encrypted with an uncrackable algorithm. Also, it has Touch ID. According to Apple, there’s only a 1 in 50,000 chance that someone else will be able to unlock your iPhone with their fingerprint.
Additionally, Apple Pay works only with legal and fully authorized casinos. That’s yet another thing that makes Apple Pay safer than traditional payment methods like bank cards. That also means that casino sites that offer Apple Pay are definitely secure and reliable.
Charges and restrictions for using Apple Pay at online casinos in New Zealand
- No matter which Apple Pay casino you choose, you don’t have to worry about deposit fees, as Apple Pay doesn’t have them. On the other hand, when it comes to online casino withdrawals, the situation is entirely different because you’ll have to choose another method.
Apple Pay Casinos are becoming increasingly popular for New Zealanders looking for a secure, convenient way to fund their casino account. Apple Pay is a service that links your Apple device’s digital wallet and your bank or credit card accounts allowing you to quickly, securely and easily transfer funds. Apple Pay does come with some charges and restrictions when using it at online casinos in New Zealand, however these are minimal compared to other payment methods. Apple Pay may charge a small processing fee and restrict the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts allowed, but still offers New Zealand gamblers an accessible option to fund their online casino accounts with confidence.
Almost every Apple Pay casino we’ve found has a withdrawal limit, as well as the limit on the amount of money you can win from participating in their bonus promotions. So make sure to always see which terms apply before claiming the bonus.
Ease of use Casinos that accept Apple Pay
- It is another factor we need to take into consideration when choosing the best online casinos with Apple Pay. Not all of them have a super simple user interface, and sometimes you’ll need to spend some time on them before you get used to all the site’s features and layout.
- Apple Pay Casinos have taken New Zealand by storm, providing players with a convenient and secure payment system for their gaming needs. Apple Pay’s unique features enable gamers to quickly and safely deposit funds into their favorite Apple Pay Casinos without ever having to provide their credit card information – plus, Apple Pay’s added encryption layer of security gives NZ players the peace of mind that their sensitive data is kept safe. For those who are new to Apple Pay, the process is incredibly easy – all that’s required is adding your Apple device and making sure it’s linked with a valid Apple ID.
- As you could already see in this article, the number of promotions that Apple Pay casinos offer greatly varies. Also, while some of them will just give you some free spins as a welcome bonus. Apple Pay Casinos in New Zealand have some of the most exciting promotions and bonuses available. Players can enjoy unbeatable sign-up bonuses and free spins on popular slots, as well as regular rewards for loyal players. Apple Pay Casinos also provide daily and weekly bonus offers to give you more chances to win big. So if your looking for an action-packed gaming experience that features outstanding promotions, Apple Pay Casinos are a perfect option for New Zealand gamers.
Apple Pay Casinos Games
- Another thing that greatly varies from one Apple Pay casino to another is the variety of titles in their collection. For instance, PlayOjo boasts over 3,000 games, while Zodiac Casino has just 500 of them. Apple Pay Casinos provide exciting and unique opportunities for casino gaming. Apple Pay allows users to make quick and seamless payments using Apple devices such as iPhones, Apple Watches and Apple TV. You’ll be able to take advantage of the latest bonus offers, promotions and rewards available at Apple Pay Casinos in New Zealand with Apple Pay. Whether you want to play slot machines or table games, Apple Play Casinos will offer you some of the most exciting casino experiences around. With Apple Pay, you can enjoy convenience, fast payouts and great customer service.
- While having 24/7 customer support via chat, email, or phone should be the norm, not all Apple Pay casinos offer it. When choosing the best gambling sites that accept this payment method, we always check the quality of their support team and how it’s possible to reach them.
Apple Pay casinos witch Minimum Deposit
Alternatives of Apple Pay Casinos
While there’s no doubt that Apple Pay is a safe and overall amazing payment method for online gambling, let’s not forget that it’s only available for iOS users and that it still doesn’t support withdrawals.
Apple Pay Casinos have revolutionized the landscape of online gambling in New Zealand. Apple Pay provides users with a secure and fast deposit and withdrawal process – making it incredibly convenient. Despite this, there are alternative payment methods available to use within casino sites in New Zealand: Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, BitCoin, PayPal and UPayCard to name a few. Each payment option has its own pros & cons such as transfer time and minimum balances to consider.
Although its alternatives aren’t as good as Apple Pay Casinos when it comes to many things, a lot of them offer both deposits and withdrawals, plus are available for Android users as well. We have found 4 good alternatives to Apple Pay:
PayPal alternative to Apple Pay Casinos
PayPal is available in more than 200 countries across the globe. Besides great coverage, you can count on fast deposits and relatively cheap withdrawals.
Skrill alternative to Apple Pay Casinos
Skrill is an e-wallet that has been around for years. It is simple to use and offers swift deposits, as well as withdrawals with low fees.
Google Pay alternative to Apple Pay Casino NZ
One of the biggest benefits of Google Pay is that it’s available for iOS, Android, and Windows users. Deposits at Google Pay casinos are fast, plus many banks support them. However, just like it’s the case with Apple Pay, withdrawals aren’t supported yet.
POLi like alternative to Apple Pay Casino
People living in New Zealand can use POLi, which is a great transfer service. They promise secure transfers and fast deposits with zero fees.
Paysafe Card like alternative to Apple Pay Casinos
Paysafe card is a popular alternative to Apple Pay for online transactions, especially in the online gambling industry. Paysafe is a prepaid card that allows users to make online purchases without using a credit or debit card. Instead, users purchase a card with a specific value and can then use that card to make online transactions.
Neteller like alternative to Apple Pay Casinos
Neteller is another popular digital payment option that is accepted by many online casinos. It is a fast and secure payment method that allows players to make deposits and withdrawals easily. Neteller is accepted by many online casinos in New Zealand and it is a great alternative to Apple Pay for players who prefer to use a different payment method. With Neteller, players can easily transfer funds to and from their casino account and enjoy fast and secure transactions.
Visa – alternative payment method to Apple Pay
Alternative payment method to Apple Pay at an online casino that accepts NZD, Visa is a great option. Visa is widely accepted at online casinos and is a fast, secure and convenient way to make deposits and withdrawals. All you need to do is enter your Visa card details when making a deposit and the funds will be transferred instantly to your casino account. When you’re ready to withdraw your winnings, simply select Visa as your withdrawal method and the funds will be returned to your card.
Let’s Sum it Up About Apple Pay
There are already many real money online casinos that accept apple pay. After taking a look at many of them and reviewing this payment method in-depth, we conclude that Apple Pay casinos tend to be safer than the rest.
Apple Pay is probably the best and simplest deposit method you can currently find, but keep in mind that you’ll need to choose another one for withdrawing your winnings, which is the biggest drawback of Apple Pay, and something that we want them to change in the near future.
Top Apple Pay casinos in New Zealand offer nice welcoming bonuses, have a wide variety of games, and they’re all regulated and legal. Hence, no matter which one you end up choosing out of those that we included in this guide, you won’t be disappointed.
Is Apple Pay available for use in New Zealand?
Apple Pay can be utilized in New Zealand as it is available in 73 countries and regions worldwide
Is the casino that uses Apple Pay secure?
Casinos that accept Apple Pay are secure because Apple only collaborates with legal and licenced casinos.
Where can I find casinos that accept Apple Pay?
If you’re looking for a reliable Apple Pay casino, this guide is all you need, as we included the best ones that are available for NZ players.
Can I withdraw my winnings from a casino using Apple Pay?
Unfortunately, no. In order to make a withdrawal, you’ll need to select another transfer method.
Does Apple Pay support New Zealand dollars?
Yes, Apple Pay supports New Zealand dollars.
Can I claim bonuses using Apple Pay in Casinos?
Yes. There are many deposit bonuses at Apple Pay casinos that you can claim using this payment service.
Does Apple Pay have deposit limits?
With Apple Pay, you can’t send or receive over 3,000 USD at a time, plus you can’t send or receive more than 10,000 USD in a 7-day period.
Are there any extra fees?
No, Apple Pay doesn’t impose extra fees.