Since the early introduction of Roulette into games, till now, when online gamers derive maximum pleasure in it, Roulette has been a hot pick since its invention. Roulette is a type of gambling game where a small ball is pinned to rest on the revolving wheel of a numbered compartment. It’s popular for its high wins and variety of betting options.
Basic Roulette Strategy
- Different coloured chips are given to each player to avoid confusion.
- The price determines the value of your chips.
- There is a range of options for every player on each spin on the wheel.
- Bets should be placed before the betting session closes.
- Don’t touch the marker of the winning number while gaming.
- Bets should not exceed the table limits.
How to play the game
- Place your chips on the layered table to stake.
- You can make inside bets on the inside of the table.
- You can stake outside bets on the outer edges of the table.
- Stake your chips on any side you desire on the table.
- Watch as the ball rolls around and see if it landed on your number; to bag you a win.
Types of Roulette Games
- European Roulette
- Here, you have the 36 numbers shared into 12 columns with a single green 0. There are 37 segments in total which give this aspect its leverage. Once the zero comes in, everyone who bet on red, black or odd would lose their money. With the right online Roulette strategy, winning European Roulettes could be a walk in the park.
- American Roulette
- The odds here are different because you can get the 36 numbers to choose from and still have two zero intrusions in your game. Your chances of hitting a number are now 37/1, unlike the 35/1 in the European version. Also, the numbers on the wheel are arranged differently, and the tables are bigger but not better.
- French Roulette
- Like the European version, there’s only one green segment, and you won’t lose your bets when this green zero comes in. The La Partage rule holds, such that a player gets half of the lost bet chips when the zero comes in. Additionally, the En Prison rule is in this variant where the chips are locked in red, black or even odd. You’d get your chips back if you win, but once you lose, it’s gone.
How to play Roulette
The Roulette wheel is the gaming arena where all outcomes of the game are seen and determined. Before gaming, it’s very important to have a concise understanding of how the Roulette wheel works.
Bets on the Roulette Wheel
Inside Bets: Numbers are chosen from the inner rectangle on the table. You can choose from:
- Five-Number Bet: The five-number inside bet involves numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 & 3. This inside bet type has a payout of 6:1.
- Snake Bet: A payout of 2:1 is what you get here.
- Straight-Up: You get a 35:1 payout and can bet on any single number.
- Street: You can stake on any number within a row of 3 and win 11:1.
Outside Bets: These are staked on a group of numbers on the edges of the Roulette table.
- Red/Black: This is an even bet with a payout of 1:1. You stake on either red or black numbers to win.
- High/Low: Another even money bet where you stake on the low (1-18) or high (19-36) to win.
- Odd/Even: An even money bet where your 50/50 chance of winning is lowered because of the 0 and 00 present.
Final Bet: In this Roulette Wheel bet type, you stake on the last digit, and it’s usually made on a single-zero Roulette Wheel.
Step-by-step guide on how to play Roulette
- Pick a table within your budget.
- Try any strategies to improve your win.
- Get a chip from your dealer.
- Know the procedure of your round.
- Arrange your bets in consecutive spots.
- Once you win, cash out your chips swiftly.
How to play Roulette in a Casino
There are some tips a gamer should know about playing Roulettes in a casino. To know how to play Roulette,
- Get familiar with the game piece.
- Learn the types of inside bets.
- Master the several outside bets.
- Know how the house edge affects each odds.
- Be calm, and remember to bet according to your budget.
The importance of knowing the types of Roulette games and their rules is numerous. With such knowledge at the back of your mind, you’re guided on how to play Roulette and win. Also, the rules help to maximize your winning potential. And finally, when you’re aware of the types of Roulette and their corresponding rules, you know the best to choose and the ones to avoid.
The dealer spins a ball on the outer side of the wheel, and it eventually falls into any of the numbered portions. Each player has a chance to bet on numbers before each spin and can bet on any number combo they desire.
The dealer will call out the winning number, including the color of the portion it landed. After all losing bets are removed from the table, markers are used to secure winning bets. All winning bets will be paid by the dealer, and the next spin will start after all payouts are completed.
Some Roulette rules to know are:
- Dozen betting – 1st 12, 2nd 12, etc – which pays 2 to 1.
- Column betting on 12 numbers in a column (which pays 2 to 1).
- Even or odd betting (which pays 1 to 1).
- High or low bets (1-18, 19-36) (which pay 1 to 1).
- Colour betting red or black (which pays 1 to 1).
10 Best Roulette Strategies
- The D’Alembert Roulette Strategy
- For beginners who aren’t adapted to doubling Bets, here’s a great option. You get to improve your chances after a loss and multiply it after another. This gives a reduced risk of losing a huge amount to bets.
- The Fibonacci Roulette Strategy
- Here is a safe nest for new games to run into, as it is based on the sequencing of numbers for the Fibonacci system. You have a 50% chance of winning, while you need to await your first win before going to the next number in the sequence. You should start with your minimum bet and keep moving with the number sequence.
- The James Bond Betting Strategy
- This gives a win almost every time but is suitable when you don’t intend to play for long. You’d need to stake by multiples of $200 at each round. Firstly place a bet on a number from 19_36 for $140, $50 on the next one (13-18) and $10 on the final 0.
- The All-In Betting Strategy
- Here is a strategy for you if you want quick and huge cashouts. You can choose to bet your entire life savings on your chosen number to get the adrenaline surge and huge win you crave. You can bet once or in several rounds depending on your mood and how regular your wins come.
- The Constant Bet Strategy
- This is a simple strategy for any gamer who wants a considerable increase in his bet. Your bet would remain the same no matter whether you lose or win. You can increase the amount of earnings by increasing the size of your bet also.
- The Martingale Betting Strategy
- This gives the idea that you can win regardless of all your bets. Every time you lose a hand, your bets are doubled. Even on a losing streak, you will win because the payout is enough to make your efforts count. For this to come to pass, you need to spend first, though.
Finding a table with minimal bets would be a good start to this strategy, as you would need to sit for a little while. Consider the maximum bet specification on the table and make sure the number is considerably large to accommodate the amount you want in the long run.
- The Grand Martingale Betting Strategy
- This is similar to the Martingale betting strategy but differs because it operates at a much wider scale. Every time you lose a hand, your current bet would be doubled and an extra amount which is the same as your initial bet. This would drain your bankroll significantly, but the payout of your wins would make up for that. The strategy is feasible for those who have a pretty stack of funds to spend. You can win massively in just a few minutes or get stuck in a losing battle till you figure it out again.
- The Reverse Martingale Betting Strategy
- This is the reverse of the Martingale strategy, where your bet gets increased whenever you win. This only minimizes the damages incurred in loss, as you would need a winning streak before seeing a fruitful return. You have an amazing opportunity to use this strategy to the fullest when you win and also get a reduced chance of finishing your money while losing. Due to these effects, many gamers are hooked on this strategy while playing Roulette.
- Double Street Quad Strategy
- You can do this by placing 2 double street bets, a single straight bet and a corner bet. Try to isolate your single bet so it won’t be hindered by the remaining two options. Then place one chip on your single bet and quad bet respectively, plus two chips on each street bet. You can lose the chips but would be rewarded with a portion of the winnings. This helps gamers to stay afloat while still covering a larger portion of the table.
- What is the Best Roulette Strategy?
- The D’Alembert system adds one unit to the player’s bet, while the Martingale doubles the stakes after a losing bet. The Fibonacci endorses betting only by adding your last two bets together, while the All-in strategy allows you to stake bigger bets. James Bond gives a quick win or loss in a short time frame, while the Martingale betting strategy needs a longer time and concentration from gamers. And finally, the Grand Martingale doubles your current bet while the Reverse Martingale increases your bet after winning. You can lose the chips but would be rewarded with a portion of the winnings. This helps gamers to stay afloat while still covering a larger portion of the table.
What is the Best Roulette Strategy?
The D’Alembert system adds one unit to the player’s bet, while the Martingale doubles the stakes after a losing bet. The Fibonacci endorses betting only by adding your last two bets together, while the All-in strategy allows you to stake bigger bets. James Bond gives a quick win or loss in a short time frame, while the Martingale betting strategy needs a longer time and concentration from gamers. And finally, the Grand Martingale doubles your current bet while the Reverse Martingale increases your bet after winning.
- For gamers who want quick and easy cash outs: The All-in betting strategy would do.
- For increased bets, choose the Reverse Martingale.
- The constant bet strategy offers you a guarantee of your stake whether you lose or win.
- The James Bond strategy will give you huge wins in little time.
How to win big on Roulette
It’s both simple and tricky to bag a win while playing Roulette. To improve your chances of winning big, you can try the following:
- Familiarize yourself with the game: Understand the basics and technicalities associated with Roulette before you splurge into any casino to play games. You can start from the table maximum and play the outside bets till you get familiar with the process.
- Diversify your bets: It’s always good to explore other options. You can choose to spread your stakes across the outside and inside; to increase your chances of winning. This would also open you up to a better gaming experience.
- Be consistent with a bankroll: You should know when to take your chips and the time to cash out. Pick a budget and try all possible means not to exceed it. Don’t stake the money if you are not ready to lose it; remember, Roulette is also a game of chances and sheer luck.
- Try a Roulette strategy: Find a strategy that works for you and fits into your budget. It can be from the All-In all, D’Alembert or Martingale betting strategies. They will also help to increase your frequency of winning.
- Bet on Black or Red: These spaces have the highest payouts and chances of winning. To improve your gaming, you’d imbibe the habit of staking on one of them. As a beginner, these bets give you the chance to win with lesser risks while learning the ropes of the game.
- Play with ease: You should learn to relax immediately when you are gaming. Don’t let the pressure get to You, and focus on your gaming. You can try a range of casinos and choose your favourite, too, as this would help you play effortlessly on the site.