Why Do Gamblers Prefer Paypal Casinos?
PayPal is a popular online payment system that allows both individuals and businesses to send and receive money online. It was founded in 1998 and is currently one of the most widely used e-wallets on the planet. Moreover, PayPal allows its users to link their bank accounts and cards to their PayPal account, making it easy for them to make their transactions on the internet. Let’s take a look at the table which will tell you more info about this method of payment and PayPal casino sites:
|PayPal Holdings Inc.
|Ken Howery, Luke Nosek, Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Yu Pan, Elon Musk
|San Jose, California
|Best PayPal Casino
|Spin Casino, Play OJO, Jackpot City
|Number of Casinos
|Most major and reputable casinos support it
|Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Paysafe
Please bear in mind that the exact number of casinos that accept PayPal, and their minimum deposit and maximum bonus will vary. Hence, it is always a wise idea to see the terms and conditions of the internet casino before joining it. Additionally, many casinos also support other deposit methods such as credit/debit cards and bank transfers, among others.
How to use a PayPal account at Online Casinos?
Here is a step-by-step guide to signing up for a PayPal account and using it at an online casino that accepts PayPal:
- Go to the PayPal website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Select the account type that you want to create.
- Enter your personal info and choose your password.
- Confirm the email address.
- Link your PayPal account to your bank account or card.
- Find a casino that supports PayPal and create an account.
- Go to the cashier page and choose PayPal as your desired payment method.
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit and confirm it.
- Your funds should be ready in your casino account right away.
Just make sure to remember that PayPal is not available in all countries and that some internet casinos might not accept it as a payment method.
? Voila! Now you can pay in any PayPal online casino and start winning money.
How to Place a Deposit at a PayPal Casino?
Online casinos that accept PayPal deposits are more and more common. Here is a short step-by-step guide on how to make a deposit at a PayPal Online Casino:
You will be immediately transferred to the PayPal website. Log into your account and approve the PayPal casino deposit. Now you can enjoy your favourite slots and table games!
How to Make a Withdrawal at a PayPal Casino?
Making withdrawals at PayPal casinos is easy, and here is our concise step-by-step guide on how to do it:
Gamblorium recommends reading the casino’s Terms and Conditions attentively to make sure that your country of residence accepts PayPal transactions and that you have cleared all wagering requirements. In addition, the gambling site may require your ID to verify the transaction, especially if you are using the platform for the first time.
The amount of time needed for the funds to move between your PayPal and banking account differs depending on the casino. Usually, it takes 1 to 3 business days for processing. An instant withdrawal casino will let you cash out the winnings almost immediately.
The Best Casinos That Use Paypal in 2024
Please note that some PayPal casinos in Canada may require you to verify your identity before processing your withdrawal and that some of them may have a minimum withdrawal amount. Also, depending on the casino site, the withdrawal may even take a couple of days to be processed.
|Number of games
|PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Interac
|PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard
|50 Free Spins
|PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Interac
PayPal Mobile Casinos
Most PayPal gambling sites and casinos have mobile-friendly sites or apps that allow players to gamble on their smartphones. These mobile casinos often have a similar user experience and game variety as the desktop version of the casino, making it simple for you to switch between devices while gambling on the internet. On top of that, the vast majority of mobile casinos are designed with the user in mind, offering a wide range of browsing tools and other handy usability features.
Why Choose Casinos That Accept PayPal
With the increase in online gambling popularity, the number of available online payment methods also grows. PayPal is a popular and widely accessible money transfer platform and no wonder that online PayPal casinos become more attractive due to the speed and ease of the money transfers. Below we outline the main advantages of playing in casinos that accept this payment option.
- Safety & Security with PayPal
- PayPal’s transfer system ensures that your money and data are well guarded. It filters spam and monitors emails to prevent phishing and identity theft. Advanced encryption methods guarantee secure transactions to gambling websites. Money stored with PayPal can be easily transferred to your linked bank account.
- Make the Best of Your Existing Account
- If you already have an account, you can use the money at online casinos that use PayPal, to fill up your cart at any online shop, and of course, to conduct all kinds of other electronic payments.
- Fast Payouts Payment Processing
- The fastest payout online casino is usually the one that uses PayPal, cryptocurrency, or e-wallets. When joining an online casino real money PayPal withdrawals help to cash out your winnings in a matter of minutes.
- PayPal Credit
- If you have an insufficient balance or want to keep money on account for something else, there is a chance to gamble with PayPal credit. Instead of quitting the game, fund your account with borrowed money.
- Reliable, Licensed, and Legal
- If the casino accepts PayPal, it’s surely the sign of the casino’s reliability. Nearly all reputable platforms have PayPal on offer and this banking method works only with fully regulated and legal online casinos. However, you should keep in mind that players with a PayPal account are allowed to deposit only in a casino that is licensed to operate in the countries of their origin.
PayPal Casino Bonuses
All gamblers love casino bonuses, and PayPal casino players are not an exception. Right after finding a new online casino, a player usually heads to the promotion section. Getting a welcome bonus, free spins, and other goodies are as exciting as winning! Here are the main online casino bonuses that can make the game even more beneficial:
- Welcome Bonus. Almost every casino greets newcomers with attractive offers. It comes as a match bonus for the first deposits. Usually, the bonus sum has an upper limit.
- No deposit bonus. There are a few gambling sites where you can play without actually depositing any money. When joining one, a no deposit casino bonus gives a great opportunity to get familiar with the platform and to make a few spins before deciding whether the casino is worth your money or not.
- No wagering casino bonus. A rather rare but popular no wagering casino bonus comes without any wagering requirements attached to it. Anything you were able to win off such a bonus is yours to keep.
- Free spins. You can get them as a part of a welcome package or as a separate promotion on particular weekdays. When gambling at a free spins casino, players get a certain number of spins without making real money bets.
Before cashing your bonus, pay close attention to the particular conditions that come with it. Read them carefully and meet all the requirements, otherwise, you can forfeit the lucky addition to your winnings. Keep in mind the wagering requirements, bonus applied restrictions, betting limits, and deadlines.
Benefits & Drawbacks
Every payment method, including e-wallets like PayPal, has its unique set of strengths and weaknesses. As we’ve evaluated at Gamblorium, it’s important to recap all the pros and cons of using PayPal at online casinos to provide a clear and comprehensive understanding.
|No sharing any personal data with the gambling site.
|Limited casino choice.
|PayPal e-wallet payments are among the safest banking methods.
|Not many casinos accept it and the latest PayPal casino legislation does not promise much change.
|Possibility to play with credit.
|Easy to use mobile app.
|PayPal works only with highly reputable casinos.
Best PayPal Alternatives
There are several alternative payment methods to PayPal that can be used at casinos that accept PayPal, including Paysafe, Google Pay, Apple Pay, EcoPayz, and Interac.
Paysafe is one of the leading providers of digital payment solutions, including digital wallets and prepaid cards.
Google Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service made by Google. It allows its users to make their payments using their Android devices.
Apple Pay is a popular mobile payment and digital wallet service that lets its users make payments with their iOS devices.
EcoPayz is an e-wallet service that allows its users to safely and conveniently make online transactions.
Interac is a Canadian interbank network that connects financial institutions and other organizations. It allows you to make electronic money transactions. It is also worth noting that the number of Interac casinos has been growing fast lately.
How We Rate and Review Banking Methods
Our Gamblorium team of qualified experts with years of experience in the gaming industry makes in-depth reviews of banking methods before recommending them to our readers. While all the methods we describe are fully legal and can be used by gamers, some of them, like PayPal, stand out in terms of safety, speed, and ease of use.
We test and try all the available features, make note of the processing times, as well as evaluate security and privacy. In this article, you can learn about one of the most reliable payment methods and how to choose an online casino that accepts PayPal.
Expert’s Opinion + Tips
PayPal is one of the best depositing and withdrawing methods I have tried out so far. I like its high level of personal data protection and the speed of transactions. Just like most of the people, I do not like to be charged with extra fees but this platform is well worth the money paid for its service. When I choose casino sites that accept PayPal I know that the funds are safe and the data is protected.
Let’s Sum Up
As highlighted in our comprehensive analysis at Gamblorium, PayPal stands out as a widely accepted payment method, especially favored by many Canadian gambling sites and online casinos. It is known for its quick, safe, and convenient transactions, which makes it a good choice for Canadian casino players. Thanks to PayPal, players can easily make deposits and withdrawals to and from their casino accounts, without having to share sensitive information with the casino site they are using for gambling. Lastly, PayPal also offers a buyer protection feature, which gives you additional security when making transactions online.
Is the casino that uses PayPal secure?
Yes, PayPal gambling is considered safe. PayPal is a secure payment method that you may use at various internet casinos.
Can I withdraw my winnings from a casino using PayPal?
To learn how to withdraw your winnings from a Canadian PayPal casino, check our guide from this article.
Where can I find casinos that accept PayPal?
If you are interested in finding the best PayPal-accepted casinos, check out Gamblorium’s list.
Can I claim bonuses using PayPal?
Not only can you claim bonuses when using PayPal, but there are also numerous casinos that have special bonuses for those players that make their deposits with PayPal.
Can I deposit Bitcoins at a PayPal casino?
Certain PayPal casinos support Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. To find out if the casino you want to use supports BTC, read its terms and conditions.