Why Did Gamblers Prefer EntroPay Casinos?
Despite the abundance of online gaming sites, EntroPay Casino stood out. With this platform’s tight security, privacy, minor withdrawal charges and convenience, EntroPay Casinos was definitely a go-to option for many gamblers.
|2.||Number of Casinos (float number)||16|
|3.||Minimum Deposit||Ranges from C$5-C$20|
|5.||Best casino with EntroPay||William Hill|
|6.||Deposit Alternatives||Debit card, prepaid cards and eWallets.|
- Security: Players valued their identity so much that they chose to pay anonymously. EntroPay understood and catered to this need, therefore, making it easy to play and gamble secretively.
- Encryption: All data used and received while transacting could not be intercepted due to full encryption.
- Customer Service: EntroPay was known for its great customer relationship and rapport. Complaints were attended to with quick and urgent attention.
- Universality: Many enterprises and firms accepted it worldwide due to its collaboration with VISA. This virtual card allowed players around the globe to make transactions hitch-free. This stress-saving activity was another landmark for its popularity and preference among gamblers worldwide.
How to use EntroPay in Online Casinos?
After getting into the site of an online casino that accepts EntroPay, you need the following guidelines to use EntroPay:
- Set up an EntroPay account.
- Move to the dashboard and choose ‘View Cards’.
- Choose the appropriate deposit option in the cashier
- Pick the card you want to add funds to, then pick ‘Top Up Card’.
- Fill in your card information and the amount you wish to put into your account,
- Proceed with the instructions are written on the screen to add money to your chosen card.
- The transaction will be processed immediately.
The minimum deposit was C$10, which was not too much for most users. However, there was a maximum of C$1,000 per transaction, which limited the user’s choices.
Were There Any Fees and Limits in the EntroPay Casino?
Yes, there were fees and limits when you chose to transact with any of the casinos with EntroPay deposit. Sourcing through several sites online is stressful, and Gamblorium is here to lift the burden off you. Listed below are the different EntroPay fees that apply while using the service:
- Bank transfer top-up: This is about 3.95% of the total amount deposited.
- Foreign exchange fee: 2% of the total amount in your account.
- Credit card top-up: 4.95% of the total amount deposited into the account and a maximum of C$250 (or the equivalent in your chosen currency).
- Withdrawal to credit or debit card: C$4.50 (or equivalent in your chosen currency).
- Inactivity fee (after six months): C$3.75 (or equivalent in your chosen currency).
How We Rate Casinos with EntroPay
In our list of the best online casinos with EntroPay, here are the few criteria we used in picking them out:
- Safety and security:
- All transactions at these online casinos were protected by 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Fees and limits:
- You should carefully check out for the fees required in each site before you delve in. We ensured that all casinos included in the list had reasonable service fees.
- Nobody chooses struggle over ease. These sites were easy-to-use and user-friendly platforms.
- This gave a jolt of happiness to their users. The sites in this article offered welcome bonuses, free spins and lots more to their customers in a bid to promote sales.
- Customer support:
- In case of any complaints and inconveniences, these sites had great customer service to help anyone with issues.
Best EntroPay Casino Bonus Offers
Several online casinos with EntroPay have enticing offers for their customers. These include:
Put this into the code:
- Welcome Bonus:
- This is to attract new customers. It encompasses getting extra payments when you deposit money into the account. The casinos allowed a minimum deposit of about C$10 and a maximum of C$100 per player.
- No deposit bonus:
- A player can get this even without having a deposit in the account. It lasts up to 7 days on some sites and will be lost if left unclaimed.
- Free spins:
- These were quite easy to come by but varied from each site to another. It lasted for about 24 to 72 hours before annulment.
Pros and Cons of Casinos That Take EntroPay
All casinos accepting EntroPay had their advantages and downsides too. These included;
|Security: These casinos were secure and safe compared to their counterparts, thus keeping your money and information inaccessible to hackers.||Fees: The fees were higher compared to the ones deducted by their competitors.|
|Speed: Payments with EntroPay were fast and immediate. You could send money and sit back till the transaction is approved in a jiffy.|
|Accessibility: Users’ funds were readily available to be used for gaming without any glitches. The money in the account could be used anytime, anyway, any day.|
How to Make Deposits in EntroPay Casino Online?
Do you need to make payments in one of the online casinos that accept EntroPay deposits? It’s quite easy as you will be entering the same type of information required for a credit card. The steps below will guide you while on it:
- Fill your EntroPay account with enough funds.
- Open the chosen casino’s cashier.
- Click on the EntroPay option.
- Choose your deposit amount (taking notes of any minimums for bonus activation).
- Enter your EntroPay virtual card numbers.
- Opt-in or out of the welcome bonus.
- Confirm your deposit.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings Using EntroPay
It is possible to withdraw money from your EntroPay card to the credit, debit card or bank account you used to fund the EntroPay card. Assuming you won a huge amount with a sportsbook in any of the EntroPay Casinos and need to withdraw more than you formerly funded, here is a detailed analysis to help you through the withdrawal:
- Locate the payment section on your online casino site and select EntroPay as the method to withdraw your winnings with.
- Input the amount of money you want to cash out from the total of your winnings.
- Fill in your requested personal details, and soon you will receive your money.
Don’t be shocked if you do not have 1.95% of your money in your EntroPay account. This was the fee that EntroPay charged for withdrawing money from any of the third-party online sites. Expect to see 1.95% less money in the total in your EntroPay account because casinos are third-party online merchants.
What’s a little fee when you can access top-notch security and swift card issuing, which is accepted in the huge VISA network. Plus, your transactions were kept completely private, and you could set up a budget and spend only the amount you’ve put on your card.
The Best Casinos That Use EntroPay
The best EntroPay casinos Canada online sites and their characteristics will be discussed here.
|S/N||Casino||Energy Casino||Betway Casino||Casino Days|
|1.||The number of games||2300+||750+||4000+|
|2.||Payment methods||Bank transfer, eWallet, MasterCard||VISA, Mastercard, Debit and credit cards,ecoPayz.||Interac,iDebit, Bitcoin, Mastercard.|
|3.||Welcome Bonus||Up to C$200||Up to C$200||Up to C$500|
EntroPay Mobile Casinos
Most EntroPay online casinos have apps that can be downloaded on mobile phones for convenience. Designed to be user-friendly, EntroPay gambling sites are fully designed to suit each player’s preference smoothly in terms of optimization and a gambler-focused platform.
Safety and Security in Online Casinos with EntroPay
Some casinos have proved beyond all doubt to be safe and secure for online transactions. Gambling with EntroPay came with ease and satisfaction because the gamers trusted their money to be safe and secure there. Online vendors got no personal information from EntroPay users, and access to users’ funds was validated swiftly. Nothing can compete with sitting in convenience while your transactions are approved.
Alternatives of EntroPay
EntroPay was the instant and worldwide solution for making and receiving online payments back then. EntroPay alternatives are mostly Payment Processing Services but can also be Online Banking Tools or Money Transfer Services.
Canadian gamers can choose to use credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers or cryptocurrencies to make deposits and withdrawals on the sites. Other casinos that accept EntroPay would accept these alternatives as payment methods also:
Let’s Sum Up
It was a swift and easy way to fund your online EntroPay casino betting account. Fees were a little higher than the usual methods, but we loved the convenience and ease of this payment method. After the termination of its partnership with VISA, EntroPay officially closed down in 2019 and is no longer available for use. Nevertheless, it topped the table during its existence and is still one of the best virtual cards Canada has ever experienced.
Is the casino that uses EntroPay secure?
If you needed to fund your online EntroPay gambling account in a secure and safe manner, you did not have to look further because EntroPay was there to help you completely. There was no need to disclose personal information on the platform too.
Can I withdraw my winnings from a casino using EntroPay?
With EntroPay, you could withdraw winnings back into your card before spending the money elsewhere. This gave the EntroPay Casino Canada virtual card an edge over other prepaid cards in the country.
Where can I find casinos that accept EntroPay?
Finding EntroPay accepted casinos online should not pose a problem to you since most of the online casinos accept EntroPay without hesitation. Read more of our articles to help you make the best decision.
Can I claim bonuses using EntroPay?
This virtual card was accepted as a qualifying deposit method for several bonuses on gaming sites.