Slingo is one of the most popular games available to iGaming players. Its recent strides have made it a go-to game for many gaming faithful, especially because of its nature.
Picture a Bingo card together with a reel and a ladder. Astonishing, isn’t it? The game often incorporates different themes, graphics, symbols, and even bonuses, just like a typical slot game.
Winning Slingo is of relative importance to players. Do you play just for fun, or do you want to win? Understanding Slingo UK tactics is important to play and win. Hence, expert tips are very important to the player. This helps improve your gameplay and prepares you to win.
What Is Slingo Game?
Slingo is a game that originated in 1994, by an enthusiast named Sal Falciglia. The American, inspired by his mother’s love for Bingo, plus his likeness for fruit machines, created the game. In case you haven’t noticed, the name “Slingo” combines Slots + Bingo. Since its inception, it has become a vastly popular online game, with many networks adopting it into its portfolio.
The combination of Slots and Bingo does not only occur in the name but also in gameplay. The board is fashioned into a Bingo card – with a 5×5 grid – and a Slot reel beneath the grid. Game action is also the Slot way, with a spinning button placed on the interface. The pattern comes horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
With every correct pattern, you advance up the ladder until you reach “full house”, where you get the game’s monetary value. Special characters could also appear during the game to boost your chances of reaching a full house.
There are different variations of Slingo UK, like Slingo & TV Shows, Slingo & Scratch Card Games, and Slingo & Arcade.
How to Play Slingo
As we stated previously, Slingo is played in the likeness of both Bingo and Slots. It showcases selected features of both games, to fulfil the combination. If you want to learn how to play Slingo, come along.
First, it is played on a 5×5 grid, and every bet comes with 10 spins. The aim is to form patterns by crossing out any number that tallies with the ones in the reel. A valid pattern is either horizontal, vertical, or diagonal. The more patterns you form, the higher you climb up the ladder. This ladder has the potential to increase your payout value.
Now, just like slot games, Slingo comes with special symbols. The most common are the Joker, Super Joker, Gold Coin, Devil, and Free Spins. These symbols come in different names but work with similar frameworks. The Joker, Super Joker, and Free Spins are welcome, but you sure don’t want to meet the devil on your grid.
12 Expert Tips from Gamblorium Team
Playing Slingo may be straightforward. However, there are still techniques to play the game successfully. Our team at Gamblorium tried Slingo, to learn the best tips to play the game. And, it’s safe to say, we’ve discovered some ways not only to learn how to play Slingo but also to win more frequently.
By including these tips in your gameplay, your odds of winning increase exponentially, and the ladder may be your starting point for your Slingo success. If you want to boost your Slingo chances, here are some tips that can help you:
License and Regulations
Before playing at a Slingo site, ensure that the site is properly licensed. Doing so eliminates the possibility of a scam and losing your money. Most legit sites have their regulatory bodies on their site, so it shouldn’t be difficult to verify.
Special Feature Quest
One of the major ways to enjoy profitable Slingo is to go for one which hoards considerable amounts of Special Features. Most Slingo games come with standard symbols. However, the best Slingo games have special symbols that could trump a player’s winnings. So, when choosing a Slingo game, ensure to only engage in one that possesses special features with the potential for maxing out your winnings.
Plain Slingo with no extras
A major part of Slingo is the bonus rounds. But what if you ignored bonus rounds? Of course, if it comes free, swipe it up by all means. However, if you have to purchase it to hit your aims, you should consider not doing so. Buying bonus rounds could level your winnings; if you’re lucky, break-even could occur. However, paying to play a bonus round may eventually heap more loss on your endeavour. At times, it’s better just to gather your winnings.
Utilizing bonuses is one of the most effective ways of hitting wins in Slingo. And hitting wins in Slingo is one of the best ways of getting bonuses. As you ascend the ladder, bonus opportunities may arise. These bonuses will come in handy on your quest to a full house. They include luxuries like multipliers, adjusted paytables, or even bonus rounds. Maximizing these bonuses is integral to stacking big wins in Slingo games.
Super Wild, Super Potential
The special symbols on a Slingo grid are quite useful. They mostly come in the form of a Joker and Super Joker and offer markers on the board. This marker allows the player to choose a position on the grid for a pattern. The secret to using this feature is to place the marker close to the middle or in a spot where forming winning patterns is most likely – like the corners.
Vetting Slingo Networks
There are many facets to playing a casino game. It’s not rocket science, but succeeding in a casino game involves investigating the provider of the game. Getting information for variables such as Volatility, RTP, Jackpot value, payout, and whatnot could boost your chances of a good payout. Thus, whenever seeking a Slingo game, choose one that satisfies your expectations, and could propel you to better wins.
Let Losses Be
With every game that involves staking money comes the risk of a loss. With every risk of a loss comes the even bigger risk of chasing it. Don’t! Many players lose much more money trying to recover their losses. Playing Slingo – or any staking game – should come with a plan. No matter the loss, sticking with the plan is always more beneficial. Trying to compensate for your loss by increasing risk most likely brings further loss.
It’s been all over our tips, the benefit of staking wisely. Here, it is encompassed. Betting what you can lose is a sure way not to get burnt by casino games. Playing Slingo UK is not a quick means to riches. Playing the game with that in mind is the key to staking wisely. Although it reduces the potential of gains, the option of tempered staking also ebbs risk.
Multipliers are Key
Enjoying your preferred variant of Slingo is your call – you decide. However, some have more bonuses and multipliers than others. Remember, though the first point of Slingo is entertainment, profit is also valid. So, choosing a Slingo game with more multipliers ensures that your plays have a higher chance of increasing in value exponentially.
One of the most effective ways of playing Slingo is getting additional spins. Of course, some could come for free, while some may be purchased. While buying spins is not always advisable, using them adequately can land you good winnings. Hence, whenever you get a bonus spins round, play to the best of your abilities, and I hope that luck favours you.
Slingo Cheat Sheet
- Wild: When a Wild appears, you can place a marker on any part of your matching grid.
- Super WIld: A super wild offers more advanced benefits than the basic wild. When this is gotten, you can place the marker on any part of the grid you desire.
- Blocker: The blocker takes the position of a number and stifles any possibility of creating a pattern on the affected rows and columns.
- Free Spin: It often brings an extra spin to play extra Slingo.
- Coin: A coin while playing Slingo brings immediate cash prizes for the player.
- Bonus Buy: You can buy a bonus round to keep competing with the Slingo machine.
Best Slingo Strategies
Despite our expert tips, winning in Slingo still requires some level of awareness. This awareness is the strategy you use. Incorporating all our tips, plus fashioning your method of play, will get you ahead on the ladder. Some Slingo strategies you can adopt to win are:
- Set A Budget: Getting carried away by the fun and entertainment of Slingo is not peculiar to anybody. We all do. So, setting aside an amount you can lose is the best way to gain regarding Slingo. You can easily calculate your losses and gains if you budget an amount. Reminder: Always stake what you can lose.
- Use the specials shrewdly: Now that you know the symbols to expect on a Slingo grid, learning to use them should be of prime importance to you. The simple rule is; do not waste the special symbols. Making a calculated move with the symbols is the closest you’ll ever get to Slingo mastery.
- Be Realistic: Playing Slingo is first fun, then profit. Expecting to win huge payouts every time sets an unrealistic standard for your gameplay. Truthfully, casino games are never cinches. So, detaching from the outcome is the best way to set a frame of mind to play Slingo.
Popular Slingo Games To Play
Like every casino game, Slingo online games have their flagbearers, which makes the game the most popular. These come in the shape of Slingo variants. The best of them are:
- Slingo Rainbow Riches: You should have a good time playing This one. It is a 5-reel gold-themed Slingo machine. Created by SG Digital, it offers free spins and bonus rounds. The game offers a Jackpot of 1000× your stake and has 5 pay lines.
- Slingo Monopoly: If you like Monopoly, this Slingo game is the perfect fit. It was created by Gaming Realms and featured the Monopoly board. With 5-reels, the game lacks a progressive jackpot and has an unassigned pay line value.
- Slingo XXXtreme: This Slingo Originals creation has a 95% RTP, and 12 pay lines. It is one of the most popular Slingo games, and it’s no wonder why. It has a max payout of 10000, with free play available.