How We Rate Boku Online Casinos for NZ Gamers
Online casinos that accept Boku are greatly in demand worldwide, and New Zealand is not left out. Let us introduce you to our main parameters for rating Boku online casinos.
- Licensing: Before Gamblorium team check out the payment options in any casino, we always make sure they are, first and foremost, licensed by gambling regulatory bodies. We do not list any casino that is not licensed.
- Mobile Compatibility: Since Boku is a mobile payment system, we always check to know the mobile compatibility of casinos. Gamblorium look at the payment options available on mobile, their game compatibility on the app, and the payout response on mobile.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Modes: This involves examining the available payment options for Kiwis and the speed of the deposit and withdrawal options available in the casino.
- Bonuses and Promotions: A casino’s quality of bonuses and promotions enhances its reputation. We pay particular attention to this at the Boku casinos we list.
- User Experience: The overall experience of users of a Boku online casino is equally essential. Before recommending casinos to you, we look out for the ease of navigating the site or app, the quality of casino gaming, service convenience, etc.
How to Make a Deposit in the Best Boku Online Casinos
Once you know that the Boku casino is licensed and complies with your requirements, you can register and deposit at Boku voucher casinos.
Below is a step-by-step process for making a typical deposit at the best Boku online casinos.
- Sign Up for a Boku Casino: You must find the register button on the top right of the homepage to sign up with a casino. You can register through the web interface or from your mobile.
- Select the ‘Pay by Phone Bill’ Deposit Option: After signing up, select ‘Pay by Phone Bill’ from the list of payment methods.
- Boku Payment User Panel: You are then taken to the Boku payment user panel. You must input and confirm the amount you want to deposit in your gaming account and mobile phone number.
- Authenticate and Authorise Payment: You will receive an SMS that prompts you to authenticate and authorise the deposit payment with a one-time password (OTP).
- Account Deposit: Your gaming account will be deposited with the said amount, billed according to your current mobile plan.
How to Withdraw Money Using Boku
While the best Boku casinos offer a fast, seamless deposit process using the Boku pay by phone method, unfortunately, the Boku payment option is unavailable for casino withdrawals.
However, the top Boku online casinos offer many reliable payment methods for withdrawals, such as; e-wallets, debit/credit cards, bank transfers, and even cryptocurrency.
It all depends on your preferred withdrawal method, and depending on your choice, you may receive your payouts instantly or within a few working days.
But as a first-timer, you should also note that before you can withdraw funds from your gaming account, you will need to fulfil all wagering requirements as indicated by the casino regarding welcome bonuses and other sign-up promotions that you may have subscribed to. You must meet all necessary wagering requirements to be able to withdraw funds from your gaming account.
So before you register with Boku online casinos, always read the terms and conditions of the offers you are availing of and fully understand the wagering requirements on initial deposit amounts.
Boku Casino Bonus for Kiwi
Regardless of which online casinos accept Boku, all would offer you a casino bonus as a newbie. The most common Boku casino bonus on offer is the deposit welcome bonus.
This is a bonus where you are granted a percentage of your deposit up to a predetermined amount. Often times, you may receive anywhere from 100% to 500% deposit welcome bonus for your first, second, third and even fourth deposit.
Deposit welcome bonus offers are designed for new entrants to a Boku casino rather than for existing customers who may take advantage of other bonus and promotional offers lined up by the casino.
But note that a bonus comes with wagering requirements and must be availed under certain conditions imposed by the online casinos Boku.
Casino with Boku Free Spins
Another bonus offer in the best Boku casinos is free spins. Free spins are often attached to welcome bonus offers or may be available to existing customers at Boku casinos as a standalone offer. These are offered to promote a particular slot game or to attract customers by offering them a popular slot that players love to play.
You can also win free spins as a part of your gameplay winnings when you land at least three scatter symbols on the reels in most slot games. Free spins are a great way to boost payouts while enjoying savings on your deposits.
However, note that withdrawing the earnings on free spins received with a deposit welcome bonus is subject to you fulfilling all terms and conditions attached to the bonus offer, including the wagering requirements. Also, these free spins mostly come with a fixed bet size and will most often have a win limit.
No Deposit Bonus for Boku Casinos
You can look out for Boku casinos that offer no-deposit bonuses. These casinos allow you to play casino games without having to bankroll your gaming account beforehand.
No deposit bonus is different from playing in demo mode, as the latter does not allow you to make real money bets, while with the former, you can earn real money payouts by making cash deposits. The casino pays for this deposit money to provide a bonus to the player.
Admittedly, casinos with Boku that grant no deposit bonuses are a rarity, as most offer deposit welcome bonuses instead. If you ever come across a Boku casino offering a no deposit bonus, you should read the terms and conditions of the offer before beginning to claim it.
You should also check if it is a licensed casino and the terms and conditions of service, mobile accessibility and compatibility, user interface and mobile gaming quality.
You should also check out the welcome bonuses and promotional packages available for regular gamers before signing up at a no deposit Boku casino.
NZ Boku Mobile Casino
Top online casinos that accept Boku are also mobile casinos offering a variety of mobile-compatible casino games, including slots and table games like blackjack, roulette, poker and baccarat.
Typically, casinos that accept Boku would allow you to play casino games directly from their site via a mobile web browser or through their downloadable app. This mobile app is often accessible on different mobile operating systems, including Android OS and iOS, on smartphones, iPads, and tablets.
You may be able to either download the app directly with a link available at the Boku casino. Some apps are also easily available directly from the Apple App Store.
Alternatives for Online Casino Boku for New Zealand
Boku casinos are top-notch but offer only pay by phone bill deposit capabilities. You might want to try out other forms of payment that allow you to deposit and withdraw funds from your gaming account. To this end, you may want to try out cryptocurrency, e-wallet, debit/credit card or bank transfers.
You may want to use casinos with Boku for quick, easy deposits, then use another available payment method for withdrawing your payouts.
You can mix up your payment options by choosing only those that meet your demands for speedy, seamless, and convenient deposits and withdrawals.
FAQs about Boku Casinos NZ
How do I use Boku for online casino payments in New Zealand?
- To use Boku for online casino payments in NZ, you first need to sign up to Boku casino, then select the pay by phone bill as your deposit option, enter your mobile number, and follow the instructions that proceed.
Where can I buy Boku prepaid cards in New Zealand?
- Boku prepaid cards are available on request on the official Boku website.
Is Boku a safe payment method for online casinos in New Zealand?
- Boku is a safe payment method for online casinos in New Zealand, as the mobile phone service provider makes deposits instantly to the customer’s gaming account.
How do I load my Boku prepaid card?
- Your Boku prepaid card is linked to your pay-as-you-go or mobile plan and can be loaded directly from your mobile phone bill, or you could load it via bank transfer.