|general||Name||Big Bass Splash Slot|
|Profit info||Slot features||
|Chance to win||30%|
Big Bass Splash Slot Review
Big Bass Splash Slot Overview
If you have an eye for fish-themed slots, the Big Bass Splash game can sail you through an adventurous fishing journey. Big Bass Splash Slots was launched by Pragmatic Play in June 2022 under the banner name of Reel Kingdom developers, and since then, it has continued to be a splashing hit across online casinos. The fascinating symbols and intriguing features elevate your slot gaming experience to a new level.
Theme, Graphics and Game Symbols
It is the captivating fishing theme, the spectacular graphics and the pleasant sound that beckons you to play Big Bass Splash. The background of the reels depicts the underwater life with jellyfish and other fish floating around. The coral-studded backdrop and the funky music add an appealing look and feel to this slot.
Big Bass Splash features a bait box of symbols. The lower value symbols comprise 10, J, Q, K and A. Landing 5 of the same symbols can pay between 5x to 10x your stake. The slot has intriguing high-paying symbols that include a fish, the tackle box, a dragonfly, a fishing rod and a monster truck. With 5 of those symbols, you can win between 20x and 200x the bet. The highest value symbol is the red-coloured monster truck that can pay 0.5x your bet when you land 2 of those symbols.
The fisherman is the game’s wild symbol. The green fish is the game’s scatter icon. It can land as money symbols with different assigned values during the spins. You can expect a Big Bass Splash win of up to 5000x your bet.
Big Bass Splash Slot Characteristics
Big Bass Splash has several sister games with a similar fishing theme yet this game has been enthralling players with its unique features. A lucrative bonus game placed on five reels, three rows, and ten paylines allows you to bet anywhere from a minimum of 0.10p to a maximum of C$250 per spin.
The Big Bass Splash demo game is available on the page for free, while you can visit any of the top-rated casinos featured on our site to play with real money fearlessly.
Big Bass Splash Slot Features
If you wish to grab the Big Bass Splash max win, here are bonus features to look out for:
- Free Spins feature. These can be triggered when you land 3 or more fish scatters anywhere on the reels. With 3, 4 or 5 of the scatter symbols, you can get 10, 15 or 20 free spins, respectively.
- Respin feature. Landing 2 scatters in the base game can activate a random respin feature. If the existing scatter moves down by one position, you will get to respin. This feature is activated, and all positions except for the scatters respin, offering the opportunity to land the third scatter.
- Hook Feature. Land 2 scatters to trigger the Hook feature and watch the fishing hook pull one of the reels up to unveil the third scatter.
- Wild Symbol feature. With the fisherman wild symbol appearing on reel 5, you can see all the fish money symbol values on the screen collected. The game modifiers are randomly selected before the commencement of the free spins.
- Bazooka feature. The Bazooka feature can be activated with the fish money symbols that appear randomly on the reels. This happens only when the fisherman’s wild symbol lands with no money symbols.
- Dynamite feature. If the money symbols appear without any wilds, the Dynamite feature is triggered. This adds wilds to the reels. Moreover, all wilds during the free spins round are collected. Once you collect four fisherman wilds, you will be awarded 10 additional free spins with a multiplier activated. This can give away 58 free spins in all. The multipliers apply to the fish money symbols accumulated from your landings in the wilds.
Big Bass Splash RTP & Volatility
Big Bash Splash play offers three different RTPs. While the theoretical RTP by default is 96.71%, the game operators can use either 95.67% or 94.60% as the RTP. A highly volatile game as it offers a high winning potential as well.
Pros and Cons
|Offers up to 5000x as the highest win||Limited paylines|
|Packed with retriggers and multipliers||Relatively lesser bonus features|
|Decent betting range||Adjustable RTP can be risky for beginners|
|Allows 10 to 1000 auto spins|
Games similar to Big Bass Splash
Bigger Bass Bonanza
An advanced version of the game Big Bass Bonanza, Bigger Bass Bonanza is one from the Big Bass series designed by Pragmatic Play. With 5 reels, 4 rows and 12 paylines, this slot allows players to retrigger and earn multipliers up to 10x. You can win up to 4000x your stake in this game.
Big Bass Bonanza Megaways
With 46,656 ways to win, Big Bass Bonanza Megaways offers an entertaining experience on the cascading reels. With bonus rounds filled with the fun of collecting cash fish and wilds that can be re-triggered, you can win big with the increasing multiplies. This was the game that first saw the bazooka and dynamite modifiers. This one from Pragmatic Play also offers a maximum win of 4000x your stake.
Golden Catch Megaways
A game from the studios of BTG that uses the mega ways mechanic, Golden Catch fishing-themed slot is set on six reels and offers 117,649 ways to win. The cash fish prizes come with increasing multipliers in the bonus round. This game offers a max win of 31,430x your stake.
Big Bass Splash
So far in the series, the Big Bass Splash bonus of 5000x is the highest you can bait. With a high Return to Player percentage of 96.71%, you won’t mind floating through the swamp.
An overall engaging slot game, Big Bass Splash rules the Big Bass fish-themed slot series from Pragmatic Play in terms of the highest win amount it has to offer. The game symbols and modifiers in the form of a bazooka, hook and dynamite gear up the play meters.
Big Bass Splash also offers a Buy Spins feature that lets players buy their way into free spins for 100x their total stake. Big Bass Splash RTP of 96.71% is relatively high compared to the industry standards making the game worth a spin.
Big Bass Splash FAQs
Is the slot compatible with mobile phones?
Big Bass Splash can be played on all major hand-held devices, including iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
How do specific symbols of the game work?
Whether you play the Big Bass Splash demo game or with real money, you must land the winning combinations to collect your wins. Check out the paytable of the Big Bass Splash game for a better understanding of how the game symbols payout.
Does this slot have free spins?
Big Bass Splash offers the fish prize collect bonus round, where you can be awarded extra spin retriggers for a collect trail. Also, this round upgrades the fish prize multiplier. With the pre-feature game, you can collect five extras and three modifiers.