How We Rate Trustly Casinos for NZ
Many online casinos accept Trustly, but a casino must be fully licensed by bodies, such as MGA, Curaçao eGaming or the Government of Gibraltar, before anything else for a player to choose it for gambling. That being said, the other parameters Gamblorium experts use while rating Trustly online casinos are as follows:
- User Experience: We check out the intuitiveness the casino interface offers for first-time players. We also examine the loading speed and responsiveness of controls when picking a Trustly casino for you. Our team navigates through each site we pick to know how easy it is for an average user.
- Security Features: Only trusted casinos offer Trustly payment services as they must pass pretty high-security standards. Nevertheless, we still review the security protocol of all Trustly casinos. Typically, casinos with SSL encryption technology and high-level firewalls are rated high by us.
- Casino Features: Gamblorium team rate Trustly casinos by the nature of their casino games. We check if the game outcomes are governed by RNG and if these are audited by eCOGRA or iTechLabs testing authorities.
- Bonuses available: The bonuses and promotional packages on offer at Trustly Casinos also get our attention. Gamblorium experts give good ratings to casinos with appealing bonus offers for new and regular customers.
How to Make a Deposit in Casinos with Trustly
To deposit in Trustly voucher casinos is truly easy. It starts with you registering with the casino of your choice. Secondly, you will need to confirm your registration which is usually done via email. Once you have concluded these two stages, the rest is a breeze. To complete a deposit using Trustly, follow the five steps below:
- Log in and Go to Banking Page: Log in to your Trustly casino account and go to the banking or cashier page.
- Click Deposit Option: Click or tap the deposit option on the banking or cashier page.
- Choose Trustly: Selecting the deposit option will reveal the various deposit methods available at the site. Choose Trustly from the list provided.
- Select your Local Bank: Once you choose Trustly, you will be taken to a section where you can look for and select your local bank. You will be redirected to a secure payment page by clicking on your bank. Here you will provide your bank account details.
- Input Deposit Amount: After entering your bank details, you must input the deposit amount and click or tapthen click or tap on confirm to conclude the transaction.
Note that the best Trustly online casinos would never store your local bank account details. So you can be assured that even though you input your bank details on a third-party site, your information is safe and secure. Also, you do not need to open a Trustly account before depositing funds in your gaming account.
How to Withdraw Money Using Trustly
Withdrawing money from Trustly online casinos is as easy as depositing with a Trustly payment solution. You can withdraw your payouts by following the steps below. But first, ensure you have met all the terms and conditions of the site, including any wagering requirement, before attempting to withdraw funds.
- Log in and Go to the Cashier Page: Log in to your gaming account and visit your profile section. Select the withdraw option followed by the Trustly payment method.
- Provide Withdrawal Amount: You must input your proposed withdrawal amount in the provided field.
- Provide Bank Details: Next, you need to provide your bank details, including the local bank’s name and bank account details.
- Confirm the Withdrawal: If you have provided your bank details and withdrawal amount, you can confirm the transaction. The withdrawn funds will then be transferred to your bank account.
The time it takes to reflect the funds in your bank account will depend on when you execute the withdrawal. For example, a withdrawal request on the weekend will be completed during business days.
It is also worth noting that the casino determines the amount of money you can withdraw at any given time or will always have a specified withdrawal limit. The best Trustly casinos usually offer moderate daily withdrawal limits.
Trustly Casino Bonus
One thing that most casinos Trustly have in common is a good old-fashioned welcome bonus. It is often offered to help boost sales by attracting newbies to the casinos.
A deposit match-up welcome bonus is a common type of Trustly casino bonus. With a deposit match-up, your initial deposit gets a boost. For example, you may receive a 100% deposit match-up bonus of up to NZD 350 for your first deposit.
But note that most Trustly casinos offering deposit match-up bonuses also have wagering requirements you must meet before withdrawing the bonus fund and any payout derived from it.
Now if you are wondering which online casinos accept Trustly and do they offer bonuses, you can be sure there are many of them. From welcome bonuses, cashback, and reload offers to special VIP bonuses, these casinos keep punters busy.
Casino with Trustly Free Spins
The best Trustly casinos often offer customers free spins bonuses. These bonus offers can be obtained in more ways than one.
The first time you experience free spins is at the point of entry. As you sign up with a Trustly casino, you may receive a welcome bonus package that includes free spins. These free spins enable you to play a video slot game without placing real money bets.
Another time when free spins are offered is when you play video slots. You may trigger free spins at any point during your gameplay; however, this is more of a bonus from the game feature than a casino bonus.
Existing customers of Trustly voucher casinos may also enjoy free spins as part of several promotional offers. Casinos often provide daily, weekly or monthly promotions with free spins and cash awards.
No Deposit Bonus for Trustly Casinos NZ
Trustly casinos with no deposit bonus offers are not easy to come by. If you are lucky enough to come across no-deposit casinos, it is most likely that casinos are relatively new to the world of online casino gambling for real money.
Casinos with Trustly are more open to offering deposit match-up bonuses rather than no deposit bonuses. However, finding casinos with no deposit offers in New Zealand is possible.
No deposit bonus is generally offered to reward players when they register on the site. Players must enter their basic details and set a username and password to use this bonus.
NZ Trustly Mobile Casino
Casinos that accept Trustly are in tune with the times. These versatile casinos are designed for mobile operations with mobile-compatible casino games.
Many online casinos that accept Trustly offer free-to-download casino apps. These apps can be downloaded from the casino directly or through a proxy.
You can download the app irrespective of your mobile operating system. For example, you can download Android and iOS apps from the link provided on the casino mobile sites. Some iOS-compatible apps are also available on the App Store.
If you are not open to downloading a mobile app, you can still access mobile casino games on a Trustly casino. It is done by launching the Trustly casino on your preferred mobile browser. Most sites can easily be operated through browsers like Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Chrome.
Alternatives for Online Casino Trustly in New Zealand
Trustly casinos provide you with both deposit and withdrawal opportunities. However, if your local bank is not listed, you may need to consider other payment options.
Fortunately, casinos with Trustly also offer other viable payment options you can try out. One such payment method is cryptocurrency. Many Trustly casinos allow you to deposit and withdraw instantly using a secure crypto wallet.
Another useful alternative payment is the e-wallet. There are many modes to choose from, and most Trustly casinos offer Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal deposits and withdrawals.
FAQs about Trustly Casinos
How do I use Trustly for online casino payments in New Zealand?
- To use Trustly for online casino payments in New Zealand, you must sign up for the casino, select Trustly under the cashier page, select your local bank, enter your deposit or withdrawal amount and bank details, and then confirm the transaction.
Is Trustly a safe payment method for online casinos in New Zealand?
- Trustly is a very safe payment method for online casinos in New Zealand, as all the information is passed through with strict confidentiality and strong encryptions.
How do I load my Trustly?
- You do not need to open a Trustly account to deposit or withdraw; in order words, you do not have to load your account. All you need to do is to ensure you have sufficient funds in your bank account when executing a deposit transaction.