How We Rate SMS Pay Casinos for NZ
Gamblorium team will never recommend online casinos that accept SMS Pay before subjecting the site to some basic checks as follows:
- Security: Security is one thing we never compromise. To this end, we check whether the SMS Pay casino is licensed by licensing organisations such as the Curaçao Gambling Commission, UKGC or MGA. Walso observe their security protocol. They should run the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology to ensure safety of data casinos. We try to determine whether the casino games are RNG and audited by independent auditing companies like iTechLabs and eCOGRA. Gamblorium experts give a high rating to SMS Pay online casinos that meet these conditions.
- Casino Games: We rate SMS Pay iGaming sites based on the type of casino games available. We check if top-class software developers like Evolution Gaming, Playtech, NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Ezugi, etc., are facilitating these platforms. We prefer to pick online casinos NZ with various casino game variants of slots, blackjacks, roulette, baccarat, video poker, and live casino games. Another thing we check while rating iGaming sites based on the casino games they offer is the quality and ease of playing them through mobile.
How to Make a Deposit in Casinos with SMS Pay?
Depositing on the best SMS Pay online casinos is easier and less cumbersome than other payment solutions. SMS Pay is different as it does not require personal and/or financial information, unlike many other payment services.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to deposit in casinos with SMS Pay. After successfully registering with one of your SMS Pay voucher casinos, you have to log in to your gambling account.
- Cashier Page: The next thing you need to do is visit the site’s cashier page and select the SMS Pay option.
- Deposit Process: Input the deposit amount, and your SMS Pay registered phone number in the fields provided.
- Validate Transaction: A text message will be sent to your phone number requesting that you validate the payment transaction with an OTP. You can either reply to the message as Y, or you can enter the given code in the field provided on the payment gateway of your SMS Pay casino. Doing this will complete the deposit transaction process.
Note that your phone operator will effect the transfer of funds to your gaming account immediately. Depending on your billing plan, the deposit amount will either be deducted from your prepaid account or added to your next monthly phone bill.
How to Withdraw Money Using SMS Pay?
While SMS Pay online casinos can allow you to use SMS Pay to make deposits, you cannot use this payment option to withdraw funds from your gambling account. Nevertheless, you can be sure to find other payment solutions that you can use for withdrawing your payouts.
The best SMS Pay casinos usually have a list of payment methods that you can choose from. This list may include traditional bank transfers, e-wallets, and cryptocurrency withdrawals. It all depends on the payment offerings of the casino you are on board.
Therefore, it is wise to always check the available payment methods at any SMS Pay casino you intend to register with. Ensure the casino has one or more payment methods that suit your needs.
SMS Pay Casino Bonus
Now that you have identified which online casinos accept SMS Pay, you need to ask yourself one question – do they offer attractive casino bonuses?
Indeed, a bonus is one thing that can catch the attention of any casino player. In truth, most casinos SMS Pay websites offer many casino bonuses.
In today’s world of online casino gambling, competition is fierce, and casino bonuses are almost a necessity, especially for relatively new casinos.
One of the most revered bonuses today is the welcome bonus. As the name implies, it is a bonus offer reserved for new entrants to a casino. A welcome bonus is usually activated upon registering and depositing with an SMS Pay casino.
This bonus offer is designed to increase your gambling funds even though you just opened your betting account.
A deposit match-up bonus may offer you double your initial deposit. For example, a casino may grant you a 100% deposit match-up bonus of up to NZD 400. This implies that if your first deposit after registration with an SMS Pay casino is NZD 200, the casino will double your deposit, offering you NZD 400 to gamble with.
Deposit match-up bonuses may extend to your second, third and fourth successive deposits real money with a online casino.
Casino with SMS Pay Free Spins
Apart from a deposit match-up bonus, the best SMS Pay casinos offer new and existing customers free spins on slots.
This free spin offer may be included with your deposit match-up welcome bonus. It may also be available after your second, third or fourth consecutive deposits.
Free spins are a great way to win over customers as it offers them a good chance of winning payouts without placing real money bets.
SMS Pay voucher casinos also have loyalty programs with juicy benefits, including the lure of free spins. Existing customers can use the free spins available in loyalty or VIP programs at SMS Pay sites.
These free spin offers can be used with a fixed bet size on a specific slot game. In rare cases, they might be offered on slots from a particular provider. You will always have win caps and wagering requirements when using the free spins offer.
No Deposit Bonus for SMS Pay Casinos
If you search religiously, you may be lucky to come across SMS Pay casinos that offer a no deposit bonus. This means you get to start playing casino games after signing up without having to bankroll your gaming account beforehand.
While this sounds appetising, the reality is that no-deposit casinos are hard to find. But this was not the case back in the early days of online casino gambling. Notwithstanding, you should always be on the lookout for casinos with SMS Pay offering a no deposit bonus.
With this bonus, you can earn real money payouts free of charge. However, before withdrawing any earned payout, you must first meet a playthrough requirement. This playthrough requirement may be very stringent, making the no-deposit bonus offer look like a Greek gift!
So it is always advisable to acquaint yourself with the terms and conditions attached to any bonus offer before subscribing to it.
NZ SMS Pay Casino Games
The casino games on offer at casinos that accept SMS Pay are no different from those available at other sites. Chief amongst these games is video slots which often form the bulk of the casino games on SMS Pay sites.
These slots vary from classic 3 and 5-reel slots with cluster-pays, cascading reels, and many jackpot features. You also have several card game variations of baccarat, roulette, video poker, and blackjack.
To add to these casino games, online casinos that accept SMS Pay also offer live dealer casino games. These games are streamed from live studios around the world and have an ultra-realistic feel irrespective of from where you play them.
Alternatives For Online Casino SMS Pay
SMS Pay can be a great payment option for depositing funds in your gaming account. However, it does not serve if you want to withdraw earnings from SMS Pay casinos.
Also, there is a daily limit on deposits via SMS Pay. In addition to this, not all phone operators operate this service.
So you would need an alternative payment method if your phone operator is not listed or you want more funds to gamble with.
In this case, you can stick with popular e-wallets like Neteller, PayPal, or Skrill. There are also casinos with SMS Pay that offer cryptocurrency payment services which you could take advantage of.
FAQs about SMS Pay Casinos
How do I use SMS Pay for online casino payments in New Zealand?
- To use SMS Pay for online casino payments in New Zealand, you must sign up with an SMS Pay casino, select this payment method, enter your mobile number, and confirm the amount of payment.
Where can I buy SMS Pay prepaid cards in New Zealand?
- SMS Pay prepaid cards may be ordered online from designated SMS Pay agents. You may contact the customer support service of your mobile provider or SMS Pay Casino for more information.
Is SMS Pay a safe payment method for online casinos in New Zealand?
- SMS Pay is safe for online casinos in New Zealand. This is because the mobile phone service provider ensures that the gambling accounts of customers are credited without delay. Also, customers do not have to provide their casinos with any financial or personal information while using SMS Pay.
How do I load my SMS Pay prepaid card?
- To load your SMS Pay prepaid card, you simply make an online transfer in your phone credit.