Giropay Casinos NZ
Giropay was the brainchild of the collaborative efforts of over 1,400 banking institutions stationed in Austria and Germany. This payment method, launched in 2006, has transcended the shores of Western Europe and is now readily accessible in other parts of the world, including New Zealand. Giropay is an acceptable payment solution in almost all New Zealand industries.
Giropay has assumed a popular spot in online casino gambling along with similar payment options like Interac and iDEAL. Giropay casinos are gaining much traction in New Zealand, with new online casino gamblers and old-timers preferring to transact using Giropay.
Indeed casinos with Giropay are on the rise mainly because of the advantages of anonymity, speed, safety and security offered by this direct online banking payment solution.
Best Online Casinos that Accept Google Pay in 2023 ?
How We Rate Giropay Casinos for NZ
We review all the aspects when we rate online casinos that accept Giropay. We register with the Giropay online casinos, fund a gaming account, and check out their mobile compatibility, service delivery, bonuses, and casino games.
Our findings form the basis of our overall rating of each Giropay casino we list. There are basic requirements for Giropay casinos that we feel should never be compromised.
Before recommending a Giropay online casino, our main considerations include the following:
- Regulation: The Giropay casino sites we list are duly registered and licensed with an internationally renowned licensing body like the government of Curaçao, MGA, and UKGC.
- Gaming: Your purpose for signing up with a Giropay casino is to play casino games and earn real money payouts. So one of our parameters for a high rating is the variety and quality of the casino games available. We check the range of slots, table games, and simpler games like dice, lottery, and instant games.
- Fairness: The quality of gaming is also defined by fairness. All games should be free from manipulation and should produce random number generator (RNG) results. We check if independent auditing firms that guarantee fairness verify the offered games on the casino platform. We watch out for certifications from agencies such as iTechLabs and eCOGRA.
- User Interface: The ease of navigation of any Giropay casino site will always get a high rating from us. Also, the casino should be easily accessible on multiple PC and mobile platforms.
Other considerations we have while listing Girpay casinos include new player bonuses and promotions, loyalty packages, speed and convenience of deposits/withdrawals, and so on.
How to Make a Deposit in Casinos with Giropay
The best Giropay online casinos allow you to make quick deposits using Giropay by following the fundamental steps below:
- Register: To deposit in Giropay voucher casinos; you first need to sign up with the casino.
- Go to Banking Page: Every Giropay casino has a banking or cashier page; you need to go to this page to effect a deposit once you have logged into your gaming account.
- Choose Giropay: When you click or tap the ‘Deposit’ option, you will be taken to a page where you will see various payment options; choose the Giropay option to proceed with your deposit.
- Provide Deposit Amount: Next, you need to provide your Giropay deposit amount in the field provided.
- Input Bank Account: You also need to provide your bank account and your unique one-time TAN and PIN code information.
- Click or Tap Deposit: Clicking or tapping on the deposit button will direct you to the Giropay site, where you can verify and validate the deposit transaction. As soon as you confirm the Giropay deposit, your gaming account will be instantly credited with the deposit amount. You can then proceed to play your favourite casino games.
How to Withdraw Money Using Giropay
While the best Giropay casinos offer a quick, safe, secure, and convenient deposit transaction using Giropay, unfortunately, these casinos do not allow for withdrawals using Giropay. So you would have to settle for other payment methods when withdrawing your payouts.
Fortunately, you should be able to choose from myriad withdrawal options, including bank transfer, e-wallet, and cryptocurrency. But note that not all withdrawal methods offer the same transaction timeline. For example, withdrawing via a bank transfer may take 3-5 business days for your payout to reach your registered bank account.
Also, you should know that withdrawing your funds from Giropay online casinos comes with conditions. For example, you should have met all wagering requirements and terms and conditions associated with deposit welcome bonuses and other promotions before you can be allowed to withdraw from your gaming account.
Giropay Casino Bonus
Speaking of bonuses, regardless of which online casinos accept Giropay, you can be sure that they will welcome you with a bonus offer as a newbie.
The most common welcome bonus by casinos Giropay is the ‘Deposit Match Bonus’. As the name suggests, this bonus aims to boost your initial deposit and gaming account with extra funds. For example, a Giropay casino may offer a 100% deposit match bonus of up to NZD 500. This simply means that if you deposit NZD 250, you will get an extra NZD 250 to play casino games.
Many casinos extend this deposit bonus offer to their new customers’ second, third, and fourth deposits. For example, you may have 150% up to NZD 500, 200% up to NZD 700 and 300% up to NZD 1,000 match deposit bonus for your second, third and fourth deposits, respectively, with the Giropay casino.
Casino with Giropay Free Spins
Giropay voucher casinos often offer newbies free spins along with a deposit match bonus. Also, the best Giropay casinos often have video slots that offer pretty generous in-game free spins that you can take advantage of to boost your chances of winning and earning decent payouts.
You must also be aware of the terms and conditions of free spins. For example, the free spins granted and a deposit match bonus may be subject to wagering requirements, which must be net before you can cash in on any earnings from playing the free spins. Further, these free spins can be used under a fixed bet size and would almost always have a win cap.
Free spins are not reserved for just new players. Still, frequent gamblers may also be able to avail themselves of the benefits of free spins in loyalty or VIP promotions offered by the Giropay online casino.
No Deposit Bonus for Giropay Casinos
Who does not like to sign up with a casino and start playing casino games without having to deposit real money first?
It is possible to come across Giropay casinos that offer a no deposit bonus. You should be careful to read through their terms and conditions first, as no deposit offers at casinos with Giropay could have very stringent playthrough conditions that could see you spending a good amount of NZD before you can withdraw any winnings.
NZ Giropay Mobile Casino
Online casinos that accept Giropay are not only accessible on PC but also on mobile devices. Many casinos that accept Giropay also offer new and regular customers a chance to play casino games directly on their sites via mobile browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
In addition, you may be able to download the iOS or Android mobile application of Giropay casinos. These are available on the mobile site or available on the App store.
Most gamers prefer to gamble on their own time and convenience on multiple mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones.
Casino game developers are also aware of this trend and develop mobile-compatible games that are readily available to play with Giropay. Mobile casino gambling is here to stay, and online casinos have quickly adapted to this trend.
Alternatives for Online Casino Giropay for NZ
Giropay casinos may be great for quick, seamless, and convenient deposits, but withdrawals through this payment method are unavailable. It does not mean you cannot withdraw real money from these sites.
You have other viable payment options like Paypal Casinos NZ, Paysafecard, Neteller, and other e-payment and e-wallet options to secure your withdrawals. These alternatives offer a low transaction time and convenient withdrawals for all customers, new or old.
So while searching for casinos with Giropay, you should also ensure that the casino of your choice offers your preferred payment methods for deposits and withdrawals in New Zealand. Also, most importantly, you should be able to transact in New Zealand dollars.
FAQs about Giropay Casinos NZ
- How do I use Giropay for online casino payments in New Zealand?
To use Giropay in New Zealand, you must first have a Giropay account and a Giropay online casino account. You then click the deposit option under the banking page of the casino then provide your bank details, deposit amount, TAN, and PIN information to validate the transaction process.
- Is Giropay a safe payment method for online casinos in New Zealand?
Yes. Giropay is a very safe payment method for making deposits in online casinos that are open to New Zealand players.
- How do I load my Giropay?
You can load your Giropay directly from your account by transferring funds to your account from your debit card, e-wallet or bank account.